New To iHerb?

Pangea Organics, Facial Cream, Nigerian Ginger With Lavender & Thyme, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent for combo skin

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I love that it absorbs quickly, and helps control shine while also moisturizing dry areas. I've tried many more expensive facial creams, and this is by far the best. And i-herb prices are the best.

Super product and super delivery service

Posted by Reviewer1930934 on Aug 31, 2011

Super product and super delivery service - all arrived quickly and intact with interesting free samples. Will order from you again.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2450254 on Feb 23, 2012

yes, it works

Helped even out my skin tone

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 04, 2011

I use this and Pangea's face scrub (but Derma E fruit smoothe toner) and my face is the most flawless it's ever been! It's not overly oily or dry. And my skin tone is very even. I've tried a lot of face creams and this is one of my favorites. I wish my face felt a little softer with this moisturizer but I find when my face is super soft, it's also kind of oily or I get a few pimples. So I guess you can't have everything. If I want the softness I can always add a couple sprays of Na-Pca on my skin before I put on the moisturizer. It does have a strong smell of lavender. But it does go away pretty quick.