This's the best

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Mar 27, 2013

I work as a nurse and wash my hand constantly. I've been looking for a good hand cream. This makes my skin so soft and silky. I love this!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

One of the best hand creams, the smell is amazing, smells like spa.. and it is very good as a moisturizer.

Absorbs quickly, nice scent

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Aug 15, 2013

It says "mind: relaxing / body: nurturing" on the tube, and that describes this hand cream pretty well. It has a nice, calming scent that really reminds me of the Soothe Aromatic Mister from DropWise Essentials, and the cream itself feels nourishing and moisturizing. I also love the fact that it has no added fragrance or parabens, as I have very sensitive and reactive skin and try to shy away from possible irritants as much as possible. Recommended!

Simply the best handcream

Posted by Reviewer2769219 on Aug 10, 2016

I have tried many handcreams for my dry hands, actually I think I have tested most of them, and this is the best! It really moisturizes and makes hands smooth, it absorbs quickly, it feels natural and smells nice (not too much), it's not too oily or sticky, it does not contain anything bad. I really love it!!!