Pangea Organics, Skincare Discovery Kit, For Oily to Blemish-Prone Skin, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on Sep 03, 2011

I've been using some of these products for a week and my skin looks fantastic! I wasn't expecting them to work so well, so fast. Really impressive. No breakouts, no oil, skin feels good. The CLEANSER does not lather much but it really cleans your skin, leaving it smooth and fresh. And it smells pretty good. I have oily skin and I thought it was not going to work for me after the first use... but just wait and you'll see the results! I use it every morning and night. The TONER is great, smells terrific and feels amazing. The CREAM is just perfect, feels nice and absorbs well, leaving your face soft, hydrated, protected, but never sticky or oily. It has a nice scent. After a few minutes your skin feels great, moisturized, light, healthy. I love it! The SCRUB is probably the best facial scrub I've ever tried. You'll see feel the difference in your face after you use it for the first time. I haven't tried the EYE CREAM and MASK yet, but I can't wait!! These products may not work the same for you, I guess it depends on your skin. But give them a try! :) Top quality and good price to try all of them.

Pangea Organics Discovery Kit Review

Posted by Reviewer1384365 From New Jersey on Feb 24, 2012

I liked all products in this kit. My skin feels clean, soft, and hydrated after use.

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2553295 From Colorado on Feb 27, 2012

For years I've experimented with all sorts of products. Giving them the recommended 6 month time to work ALL failed, most broke me out or hardly worked at all. Pangea Organics is JUSt what my skin needed. not only are my blemishes clearing up, but it is less oily, smooth and my pores have shrunk. Pangea's organic ingredients are mild on the skin but FIERCE when dealing with bacteria. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! IT IS WORTH IT!

Has Improved My Skin

Posted by 5747113013829480564 on Sep 16, 2013

Decided to try this skincare line even though I'd never heard of it. Possibly the best impulse decision I've ever made. My skin went from being very discolored, to having an even skintone (even where old acne scars existed). For the facewash a little goes a long way. I don't like the tube packaging because the facewash is very liquid and so it's easy to dispense too much product. The toner is okay, I'm still getting used to spraying my face without flinching. I think my existing acne healed faster when I started using it. The face cream is nice and light, but I don't think it's moisturizing enough for my skin. Once this sample is gone, I will likely try the same product line in a more moisturizing formula. The face scrub is very gentle. I don't feel like I need to use it as often as other exfoliating washes. The mask is amazing! I've been using it once a week and I can tell a huge difference the day after I use it. The smell and color does take some getting used to, but worth it. My skin has gone from completely broken out to 4 active spots in just 2-1/2 weeks (days 4 through 8 it did seem to get worse, but quickly healed). I have gotten a lot of compliments on my skin in the last week.

Still need more time, but I currently would not recommend

Posted by jotonthehunt From Canada on Sep 10, 2013

I was hesitant to purchase due to my sensitive, extremely oily/dehydrated skin. I am very prone to breakouts especially to new products and products that clog my pores so I wasn't sure if I should purchase this. But then after reading the great reviews I went for it. The first product I tried was the cleanser, which removed my make up well, but was very "watery" so too much product came out of the tube. The cleanser broke me out after the first use. So that has been now demoted to my make up brush cleaner, I am not willing to try it again. Since I live on the wild side, apparently, I went to for the face mask next and I must say after the initial one time use I was content with the aftermath so basically it didn't break me out. I will try it again and hope for same results. I will have to remember to come and comment on the other products, but based on the 2 I have used I will use the mask until it's done but not repurchase. As for the cleanser, let's just say I have a long time of "make up brush cleaners" aka cleansers that didn't work.