Paradise Herbs, Acai, 60 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews

Surprise, it works!

Posted by Reviewer1853967 on Oct 14, 2007

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my food cravings were really diminished with the Acai caps, and even if I forgot to take one at lunchtime I still didn't want to eat the house when I got home from work.I take 3 a day. Plus, I get all those antioxidants!! I love it!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1400692 on Apr 09, 2008

If you've never taken acai in the past, you can start with this and feel the results in no time. I take 2 or 3 pills every morning and it gives me sustained energy almost all day long.

acai

Posted by Reviewer3021277 on Sep 03, 2008

paradise herbs acai brand is less iritating on the stomach than other brands.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2169545 on Oct 08, 2008

This product does give an over all feeling of well being. I have more energy, a better appetite and I just feel better. Very inexpensive for great results.

The Proof is in the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 14, 2009

I wanted to wait before writing a review on this product so that I could be accurate with the results that I got. Over the past few years I have developed large, dry, skin patches over various parts of my body. I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and when I remember, one in the afternoon. Just over a month of taking these Acai capsules, the dry skin patches have not only reduced in size but they seem to be much smoother. It was my husband that noticed first. :-)