Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2617419 on Apr 28, 2008

I have tried several "cures for weight loss" however none seem to work. I have been using Banaba Leaf and am pleased. It does cure the munchies and has helped me to lose weight. Not as fast as I would like however the slower I take it off the longer I will keep it off. Within 3 months I have lost 18 pounds. It is worth trying.

George

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Nov 25, 2007

Product seems to be help curb the munchies. I feel it works much better than chromium picolinate.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.

No ill side effects

Posted by Reviewer2150380 on Dec 25, 2008

Not sure if it's working but makes you feel good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »