Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2617419 on Apr 28, 2008

I have tried several "cures for weight loss" however none seem to work. I have been using Banaba Leaf and am pleased. It does cure the munchies and has helped me to lose weight. Not as fast as I would like however the slower I take it off the longer I will keep it off. Within 3 months I have lost 18 pounds. It is worth trying.

George

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Nov 25, 2007

Product seems to be help curb the munchies. I feel it works much better than chromium picolinate.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jan 07, 2011

I guess this product it's helping me maintain my glucose low. I take one of this pills early in the morning with a cinnamon tea and it's working it's magic. After about an hour I check my glucose I its about 88, after breakfast I check again and it goes up to 115. I truly believe the cinnamon with this banana leaf cap it is really working.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

This is a good product; it works well, but for me, I suspect that low blood sugar could be more of an issue. In that light, I will use this carefully, only when sugar cravings may be an issue. Great for people who really struggle with carb/sugar cravings, otherwise, you may feel a little drag in energy. If you take this, make sure you eat~ don't skip meals!! It just helps you stay on target for making right meal choices.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938502 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm diabetic. I bought this supplement along with Gymnema Sylvestre. They have helped stablize my sugars. Be careful though...a couple of times my sugars went too low.

much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.

No ill side effects

Posted by Reviewer2150380 on Dec 25, 2008

Not sure if it's working but makes you feel good.

Use this product daily

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on May 17, 2011

Great product for lowering blood sugar glucose. I have to take care with this, as it sometimes lowers it too much.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jun 21, 2009

After reacting to conventional medicine for pre-diabetes, banaba leaf is working nicely.Also excellent value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »