Still early.....

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 22, 2011

I started using this as my fasting glucose was on the higher side of the normal range despite regular exercise and well-balanced diet. Haven't had bloodwork done yet - can honestly say I haven't been tempted by holiday sweets.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1894696 on Oct 10, 2011

I felt less hungry and it helped keep blood sugar more even.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

This is a good product; it works well, but for me, I suspect that low blood sugar could be more of an issue. In that light, I will use this carefully, only when sugar cravings may be an issue. Great for people who really struggle with carb/sugar cravings, otherwise, you may feel a little drag in energy. If you take this, make sure you eat~ don't skip meals!! It just helps you stay on target for making right meal choices.

Use this product daily

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on May 17, 2011

Great product for lowering blood sugar glucose. I have to take care with this, as it sometimes lowers it too much.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2380350 on Mar 06, 2011

satisfied

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jan 07, 2011

I guess this product it's helping me maintain my glucose low. I take one of this pills early in the morning with a cinnamon tea and it's working it's magic. After about an hour I check my glucose I its about 88, after breakfast I check again and it goes up to 115. I truly believe the cinnamon with this banana leaf cap it is really working.

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938502 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm diabetic. I bought this supplement along with Gymnema Sylvestre. They have helped stablize my sugars. Be careful though...a couple of times my sugars went too low.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

Still a Believer

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Apr 22, 2010

Jury still out on this leaf...sometime feel nauseated after using. Not sure about weight control claim. Only used for about two month but I'm still a believer and will keep using.

working to avoid diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2751568 on Mar 04, 2010

I feel this product is working but I need more time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »