Finally lost weight

Posted by Reviewer1544318 on Nov 28, 2006

Couldn't lose weight despite excellent diet and exercise regime for 5 years. Started taking 2 banaba each day and continued with same diet and exercise and have lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I literally watched the pounds fall off. Threw out the fat pants and feeling great about myself again. By the way, 3 different doctors suspected insulin resistance but never confirmed it.

Results seem noticably positive so far

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Feb 07, 2008

After reading some of the other promising reviews, I figured I'd give Banaba Leaf a try for aid in losing some weight. I started a controlled diet program on Jan 9, and the results were at best, a pound a week -- up until I started this product..I seem to be getting double the pleasure now. I take 1 cap 2 times daily either during or right after lunch and dinner. I am also monitoring my sugar intake, which I believe is also contributing to my efforts, too. Give it a whirl, at $12 a bottle, it's certainly worth a try. And their are no side effects..I'll definitely keep supplementing with this one.

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2360401 on Apr 20, 2008

Lowers my blood sugar and is very reliable. A great product. It takes about a week or to get into your system. The downside is that if I run out, it takes a while for the capsule to take effect again. I plan have at least two extra bottles on hand.

Diabetes Control

Posted by Reviewer3303384 on Apr 03, 2009

I am a type 2 diabetic and was intially told I needed to take insulin at the time I was diagnosed. I opted for diet and exercise before going to insulin. I discovered from my research that banaba was used in the far east for diabetes and decided to try that. I have lost weight, watch my diet, and take the banaba daily as my only "pill." My A1C has been between 5.2 and 5.7 for four years now. Can't say for sure it was the banaba, but I don't want to change what works.

banaba

Posted by Reviewer2775935 on May 03, 2008

very impressed with these herbs, my blood sugar has consistantly come down with continued use and has gone from a fasting 129 to a fasting 94 over the past year!

blood glucose reduced

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 13, 2006

dramatically lowers fasting and postprandial b;ood glucose levels-use in conjunction with cinnulin (cinnamon extract). Glucose down 30 to 40 pts using the two

Banaba

Posted by Reviewer2590071 on Mar 11, 2008

Works well to help me control my sugar cravings Also, dealing with your co. is a "piece of cake". Thanks

Good weight-loss product

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jan 12, 2008

I was looking for a product that helps lower blood sugar or that helps with diabetes, and I bought this product. I read in another review that someone took this product in order to lose weight... and I noticed that I also lost some weight with Banaba.

Bababa rules

Posted by Reviewer1359147 on Jun 12, 2008

Control sugar craving. I'm not sure if I lost any weight. My clothes fits better and my belly is smaller. I also do exercise and watch my diet. This product helps to reach my goal.

review of banaba

Posted by Reviewer1314465 on Nov 04, 2008

I have been using this product by Paradise Herbs fcr a number of months. I needed something in conjunction with the insulin I take in order to replace Avandia, which I had been taking for several years and which caused me a tremendous amount of weight within the time in which I was taking it. The banaba has worked equally as well as the Avandia, for me, without the weight gain side effects. Additionally, I have been gradually dropping the excess weight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »