does keep things more balanced

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Mar 09, 2015

I have high blood sugar if I do not watch what I eat. This helps keep things more even. Taking it 3x a day however is important for me.

Helps me with blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Oct 03, 2013

I have type 2 diabetes. Despite exercising on regular basis, watching what I eat, and taking oral medications, my blood sugars were way too high. One of my doctors wanted me to start taking insulin. I didn't want to do that, so I added 2 of these pills (one with breakfast and one with dinner) to my vitamin regimen. This evening before dinner my blood sugar was 136, which is over 100 points lower than it was 2 weeks ago. I attribute the improvement, in part, to this supplement. I believe my body makes enough insulin on its own, but my cells are resistant to it. Banaba leaf is supposed to help your body's cells respond to insulin and start using excess sugar as fuel. I will keep taking it and hope it continues to help me better control my blood sugar.

Curb Your Appetite

Posted by patricescales on Feb 09, 2012

This product has helped me not snack so much of the foods that I try to stay away from, no side effects, just don't have the desire to eat as much food. Will order the larger bottle when I run out. Great product.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2371256 on Aug 26, 2011

This product has really reduces my appetite. Not lost any weight but it takes time.

iHerb is a blessing

Posted by Reviewer2794919 on Aug 07, 2011

I was recently told I had type 2 diabetes my aic wasn't too bad. I learned about banaba leaf and gave it a try I also take cinnamon(ceylon) Now my aic is NOT any where near a diabetic level.I only buy from iHerb I always get my vitamins very quickly NEVER any problem with any order I could not afford to get all that I need with out iHerb's great prices. I can't thank you enough.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1660386 on Aug 01, 2011

Better than I expected, i was less hungry than I thought I'd be

Anti-stress

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 27, 2011

Helps decrease my reaction to stress.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1630685 on Jun 09, 2011

So far so good, Dr. Oz recommended this on his show and I feel much healthier from this and the other products he recommended.

Paradise Banaba Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2219049 on Apr 18, 2011

Delivery of the product was very timely and everthing ordered was delivered factory fresh. I would definately order from this e-commerce provider again.

Great sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't speak highly enough of this product in helping with blood sugar control. My wife and I both use this and find it does the job without pulling the sugar too low. Should be in every diabetic or sugar impaired person's medicine chest!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »