iHerb is a blessing

Posted by Reviewer2794919 on Aug 07, 2011

I was recently told I had type 2 diabetes my aic wasn't too bad. I learned about banaba leaf and gave it a try I also take cinnamon(ceylon) Now my aic is NOT any where near a diabetic level.I only buy from iHerb I always get my vitamins very quickly NEVER any problem with any order I could not afford to get all that I need with out iHerb's great prices. I can't thank you enough.

Helps me with blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Oct 03, 2013

I have type 2 diabetes. Despite exercising on regular basis, watching what I eat, and taking oral medications, my blood sugars were way too high. One of my doctors wanted me to start taking insulin. I didn't want to do that, so I added 2 of these pills (one with breakfast and one with dinner) to my vitamin regimen. This evening before dinner my blood sugar was 136, which is over 100 points lower than it was 2 weeks ago. I attribute the improvement, in part, to this supplement. I believe my body makes enough insulin on its own, but my cells are resistant to it. Banaba leaf is supposed to help your body's cells respond to insulin and start using excess sugar as fuel. I will keep taking it and hope it continues to help me better control my blood sugar.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jan 07, 2011

I guess this product it's helping me maintain my glucose low. I take one of this pills early in the morning with a cinnamon tea and it's working it's magic. After about an hour I check my glucose I its about 88, after breakfast I check again and it goes up to 115. I truly believe the cinnamon with this banana leaf cap it is really working.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938502 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm diabetic. I bought this supplement along with Gymnema Sylvestre. They have helped stablize my sugars. Be careful though...a couple of times my sugars went too low.

much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1142236 on Aug 14, 2008

great for blood sugar

great!

Posted by Reviewer2738798 on Mar 07, 2010

As for now its woking. It help my blood sugar drop. thanks!

Curb Your Appetite

Posted by patricescales on Feb 09, 2012

This product has helped me not snack so much of the foods that I try to stay away from, no side effects, just don't have the desire to eat as much food. Will order the larger bottle when I run out. Great product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

This is a good product; it works well, but for me, I suspect that low blood sugar could be more of an issue. In that light, I will use this carefully, only when sugar cravings may be an issue. Great for people who really struggle with carb/sugar cravings, otherwise, you may feel a little drag in energy. If you take this, make sure you eat~ don't skip meals!! It just helps you stay on target for making right meal choices.