Banaba

Posted by Reviewer1387548 on Dec 10, 2009

Helps keep my weight down

great!

Posted by Reviewer2738798 on Mar 07, 2010

As for now its woking. It help my blood sugar drop. thanks!

Long term use needed

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Jun 10, 2010

I didnt notice anything immediatly, but after about 3 months of consistant use it is working.

iHerb is a blessing

Posted by Reviewer2794919 on Aug 07, 2011

I was recently told I had type 2 diabetes my aic wasn't too bad. I learned about banaba leaf and gave it a try I also take cinnamon(ceylon) Now my aic is NOT any where near a diabetic level.I only buy from iHerb I always get my vitamins very quickly NEVER any problem with any order I could not afford to get all that I need with out iHerb's great prices. I can't thank you enough.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

This is a good product; it works well, but for me, I suspect that low blood sugar could be more of an issue. In that light, I will use this carefully, only when sugar cravings may be an issue. Great for people who really struggle with carb/sugar cravings, otherwise, you may feel a little drag in energy. If you take this, make sure you eat~ don't skip meals!! It just helps you stay on target for making right meal choices.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938502 on Nov 23, 2010

I'm diabetic. I bought this supplement along with Gymnema Sylvestre. They have helped stablize my sugars. Be careful though...a couple of times my sugars went too low.

much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1142236 on Aug 14, 2008

great for blood sugar

Curb Your Appetite

Posted by patricescales on Feb 09, 2012

This product has helped me not snack so much of the foods that I try to stay away from, no side effects, just don't have the desire to eat as much food. Will order the larger bottle when I run out. Great product.