Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Banaba Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

This works very well for me when I take it before or after a meal, if I don't take it though, I get the munchies again :-) it's very small so there is no problem taking them. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to eat candy throughout the day in between meals, it really takes that....I guess urge to grab snacks away.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Apr 15, 2010

keeps my blood sugar stable over many hours. won't be without this.

Great sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 27, 2011

I can't speak highly enough of this product in helping with blood sugar control. My wife and I both use this and find it does the job without pulling the sugar too low. Should be in every diabetic or sugar impaired person's medicine chest!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3229569 on Sep 23, 2010

I sm in the process of reducing my insulin intake and the banaba leaf has helped me with decreasing my blood sugars, usually by 20 points. Over a period of months, my insulin type and dosage has changed significantly. Thanks for offering this product!

much better than meds

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jan 10, 2010

This is part of my blood-stabilizing program and seems to be working well so far (though it's only been three weeks and I need more time to see full effects). I take more than suggested: 3/day, one w/ each meal, along with 3/day of Himalaya Herbs GlucoCare, because that one has everything in it but the Banaba leaf. Combo seems to be working well and certainly better than the meds, i.e. Glumetza.