Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1660386 on Aug 01, 2011

Better than I expected, i was less hungry than I thought I'd be

Curb Your Appetite

Posted by patricescales on Feb 09, 2012

This product has helped me not snack so much of the foods that I try to stay away from, no side effects, just don't have the desire to eat as much food. Will order the larger bottle when I run out. Great product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3302335 on Aug 28, 2010

Helps aid in the maintenance of lowering blood sugar the natural way. Along with a balanced diet and execercise this is a great addition.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

This is a good product; it works well, but for me, I suspect that low blood sugar could be more of an issue. In that light, I will use this carefully, only when sugar cravings may be an issue. Great for people who really struggle with carb/sugar cravings, otherwise, you may feel a little drag in energy. If you take this, make sure you eat~ don't skip meals!! It just helps you stay on target for making right meal choices.

50/50

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

take it first month and see no difference

hmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1011070 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm not sure if these are doing anything to be honest, I was really enthusiastic about trying them when I read glowing reviews but my life has not changed by them being in it!

Anti-stress

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 27, 2011

Helps decrease my reaction to stress.

Banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 13, 2008

I think this does help me stop craving sugar. Good product which has lots of competition from other herbs which do similar.A must for pre-Diabetics

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2737611 on Sep 08, 2009

The Banaba leaf is helping quite a bit with my diabetes. In and of itself it is not an end-all be-all of getting rid of diabetes - but every little bit helps. iHerb also did a great job in getting these to me. I've been looking for this for two years and my local store would never carry it. Finally I went on line and found iHerb. Good prices, great service! :-)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3130982 on May 01, 2010

I purchased this product to assist me with blood sugar regulation. I have already noticed the benefit with energy and lab results.