Use this product daily

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on May 17, 2011

Great product for lowering blood sugar glucose. I have to take care with this, as it sometimes lowers it too much.

No ill side effects

Posted by Reviewer2150380 on Dec 25, 2008

Not sure if it's working but makes you feel good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3302335 on Aug 28, 2010

Helps aid in the maintenance of lowering blood sugar the natural way. Along with a balanced diet and execercise this is a great addition.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1660386 on Aug 01, 2011

Better than I expected, i was less hungry than I thought I'd be

50/50

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

take it first month and see no difference

hmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1011070 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm not sure if these are doing anything to be honest, I was really enthusiastic about trying them when I read glowing reviews but my life has not changed by them being in it!

5 star - control of Diabetes 2

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Mar 08, 2016

I am 72 - was diagnosed with type 2 about 4 years ago.After taking a specialised medicine and strict diet (no goodies......) I beat it after 6 months and was OK for almost 4 years thanks strictly to strict diet and munching on a lot of lettuce! Then last year, after a severe fall I had to be in hospital for 2 months. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my blood sugar had gone up again (I was eating the "diabetic friendly" menu. When I stopped taking the "friendly" desserts, my blood sugar count came back to normal.Back home after 2 months, but still unable to do anything with my right arm, I took delicious meals from the YWCA mobile meals - absolutely home made type but, again, my blood sugar came up (I believe it was because of the commercial sauces and gravies that were on all the food = delicious, but apparently not diabetic friendly. I couldn't do anything about it as I still couldn't cook - so went back on the Diabetes medicine. But after 6 months, I realised that I had tingling in my feet - and the Diabetic Nurse told me it was a common side effect of the medicine. I immediately came off the medicine and Googled natural remedies. After a week or so of taking the Banaba leaf (3 a day) plus Gymnema (Also 3), Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 (2 a day), Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855mg (1 a day), Chromium 500mcg (1 per day)and Best Acetyl L Carnitine HCI 588 mg, I say the blood sugar count going down. And since a bit more than a month, I keep it under the "acceptable" 10 level. And this week - so after 2 months - I noticed that I no longer have the tingling in my feet. Good luck to all you Diabetes 2 out there. But iHerb is currently out of the Banaba Leaf so I recommend using the 180 capsule size and ordering 2 so we can reorder as soon as the first bottle is finished. Same thing with the other supplements - to always have the next one available. The Banaba Leaf is absolutely impossible to find here in NZ - probably elsewhere also.

Anti-stress

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 27, 2011

Helps decrease my reaction to stress.

Banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 13, 2008

I think this does help me stop craving sugar. Good product which has lots of competition from other herbs which do similar.A must for pre-Diabetics

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2737611 on Sep 08, 2009

The Banaba leaf is helping quite a bit with my diabetes. In and of itself it is not an end-all be-all of getting rid of diabetes - but every little bit helps. iHerb also did a great job in getting these to me. I've been looking for this for two years and my local store would never carry it. Finally I went on line and found iHerb. Good prices, great service! :-)