RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽731.12

₽1,329.85

Экономия: ₽598.73 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

one of the strongest adaptogens,

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

first time i try Pfaffia Paniculata aka Suma,it took a while for me to understand how it affects me,its not a harsh stimulant its just mild half tranquility half alertness kind of feeling and its exactly what i was after when buying it.it takes 2-3 caps for me to do the trick and lasts about 2-3 hours without any side effects.and as a health bonus this herb consist of a high amoung of the trace mineral Germanium in an organic form which is an essential mineral and we don't get enough of it unless you're eating specific electronic components for breakfast.just kidding of course but who knows,i just wish it was a bigger dosage/capsule or a stronger extract like the other products from this great company....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

More energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2236265 Jul 27, 2009

If I use these capsules "as needed" throughout the day (rather than just once a day) I notice it helps pick me up through the energy lows of the day.

Paradise Herbs, Brzilian Suma, 60 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083776 Jul 06, 2009

Works great for me on my hot flashes!

Works great for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2560650 May 20, 2011

Works great with the Rhodiola for great energy!

suma

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589013 Jan 28, 2011

might like this more than ginseng. good source of germanium.

suma

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1586312 Jul 07, 2011

provides a very relaxed, warm, and peaceful state of mind, as well as providing a bit of energy.

Where is the energy?

Отзыв оставлен kaltzu Jun 11, 2013

I was quite disappointed in this product. I hoped it to give me energy, because I'm often super tired even if I had a good night's sleep. I didn't find this to give almost any boost. I will try with bigger dose or take the capsules during the day with the rest of the capsules I have left, but propably won't be bying again. It seems to be easier to find relaxing and sleep-aid products than ones that give you energy.

Paradise Herbs, Brazilian Suma, 60 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Feb 24, 2015

Good herb, maybe indeed for all things. My man is using it now as one of the possible athlete supplements for his wellbeing. We really hope that it supports endurance, stamina, etc. My man only complains because of the aftertaste which is really bad.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен bobbienorthern Jun 25, 2012

these are really good and have many different highly valuable nutrients in them and they are good for relieving pain.

paradise herbs, Brazilian Suma

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1199179 Mar 04, 2011

This is a 5 star good item. It helps a lot and I will continue to buy this product as long as it's for sale. Thank you for your services

Позиции 1-10 из 14