Paradise Herbs, Brazilian Suma, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 24, 2015

Good herb, maybe indeed for all things. My man is using it now as one of the possible athlete supplements for his wellbeing. We really hope that it supports endurance, stamina, etc. My man only complains because of the aftertaste which is really bad.

suma for hormones

Posted by 5299599273358394573 on Sep 19, 2014

I took this for helping to balance hormones during menopause. I think this is a good product however I couldn't tell how much it helped.

Suma Caps

Posted by Reviewer2181650 on Jun 26, 2014

It's cheap, it only takes one capsule every morning and it takes away all menstural cramps. I haven't had them in months.

one of the strongest adaptogens,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

first time i try Pfaffia Paniculata aka Suma,it took a while for me to understand how it affects me,its not a harsh stimulant its just mild half tranquility half alertness kind of feeling and its exactly what i was after when buying it.it takes 2-3 caps for me to do the trick and lasts about 2-3 hours without any side effects.and as a health bonus this herb consist of a high amoung of the trace mineral Germanium in an organic form which is an essential mineral and we don't get enough of it unless you're eating specific electronic components for breakfast.just kidding of course but who knows,i just wish it was a bigger dosage/capsule or a stronger extract like the other products from this great company....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Where is the energy?

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I was quite disappointed in this product. I hoped it to give me energy, because I'm often super tired even if I had a good night's sleep. I didn't find this to give almost any boost. I will try with bigger dose or take the capsules during the day with the rest of the capsules I have left, but propably won't be bying again. It seems to be easier to find relaxing and sleep-aid products than ones that give you energy.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 25, 2012

these are really good and have many different highly valuable nutrients in them and they are good for relieving pain.

GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer1192381 on Aug 13, 2011

AS ALWAYS - AND I AM A REPEAT CUSTOMER - SUPER SPEEDY SHIPPING. VERY PLEASED!

suma

Posted by Reviewer1586312 on Jul 07, 2011

provides a very relaxed, warm, and peaceful state of mind, as well as providing a bit of energy.

Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer2560650 on May 20, 2011

Works great with the Rhodiola for great energy!

suma

Posted by Reviewer2312392 on Mar 09, 2011

I think this is a great product for the price. It gave me more energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »