The better camu camu

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Jun 13, 2013

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Not so sure

Posted by 4753352572913926383 on Sep 12, 2013

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

High in Vitamin C

Posted by Rena61 on Jun 12, 2015

And is a real food as well. Gotta love it.

Not sure

Posted by 4815403210620227436 on Apr 25, 2014

Not sure if I am seeing any results from this product? I haven't been ill at all when a lot of people around me have gotten different viruses thou.

C vitamins

Posted by 4903305976145192191 on Dec 03, 2014

No effect

i love paradise herbs

Posted by Mersila on Jan 09, 2016

i love all paradise herbs products

Great

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

The best

Posted by 5200760968934544760 on May 26, 2016

The best vit. C originally nature product.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 01, 2016

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Camu Camu

Posted by 5311000981443299328 on May 30, 2014

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »