Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolli, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2360401 on Jun 19, 2008

I rate this product very highly because it effectively lowers blood pressure. I had a sudden spike in my blood pressure, and it was out of control for two months. My doctors had me on the highest dosage of three medications. Two months ago, after I began taking Coleus Forskolli, in combination with Turmeric, my medication has been reduced to only one low-dose medication. I use Paradise Herbs because it is all natural and I trust the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Jul 16, 2010

I initially purchased this for my mom for uncontrolled glaucoma. After taking it for 2 weeks, her eye pressure was the lowest in at least 2 years. Her eye doctor encouraged her to keep taking it. Then my mom went to a kidney specialist for another ongoing problem with test results. The kidney specialist told her to stop all supplements. The only supplements that she was taking was Omega 3 and forskolii. So now her eye pressure has increased again and she continues to have the ongoing problem with kidney test results. The lesson here is to start taking this as a preventative before you are under the care of several doctors for chronic problems. So now I am taking the other 2 bottles of this supplement as a preventative and to help lose a few pounds of extra weight. I have no side effects and I have lost 3 lbs in about 10 days.

Love Paradise Coleus Forskolii!

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Aug 24, 2010

I can tell a big difference in my appetite and energy level when I am taking this brand of Forskolii. I've only been taking this brand for about 3 weeks and even though I have not lost any pounds, I've lost inches. I can tell my slacks fit looser in the waist. I ordered 4 bottles and I hope I am never out of it Thanks Paradise Herbs for a great product. Happy in Florida

Great for lowering blood pressure, weight loss, diabetes, and more

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a 39 year old diabetic, with kidney failure on dialysis, and due to many drug allergies, I cannot take any prescription blood pressure drugs. I tried this after trying every other herb or natural remedy I could find, and this one is the only one that has ever worked. I have been taking it only for 3 weeks so far, and my blood pressures at dialysis went from 170's / 70's to 120-140's / 60-70's. In fact I am even having a hard time keeping my BP high enough during dialysis to remove all the fluid built up! It is that effective. I have lost about 3 pounds of actual fat since then too, and my blood sugars are getting better. I am able to go a lot longer without eating, so it is lessening my appetite also. I have heard that this will help lower intra-ocular eye pressures also, and I will know whether it does when I see my retinal doctor in two weeks. But this coleus is so good I will never be without it now! Incredible.

My lungs feel better

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 24, 2007

I take it as part of a regement for my asthma. I can tell if I did not take it, my lung will start to hurt and the pain ceases when I take coleus forskolli.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Feb 02, 2011

Going through menopause and having a slow thyroid, I have experienced an increase in weight even though I try to watch what I eat. Wanted something to help with the increased feeling of hunger due to the hormonal ups-n-downs but did not want to use any type of diet product (cannot tolerate caffeen, it causes arthritis in my joints) so looked up in my herbal books and this herb was the only thing any of them agreed upon. So far it has been a help, my desire to snack; either salty or sugar, has been reduced. I find that it takes 2-3 months before I really have a definate result from any herb, so will continue this for another month or two.

support for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

I read about this ayurvedic herb on an alternative medicine site. Synthroid alone does not seem to provide the energy I feel I used to have. This along with NOW Thyroid Energy seems to help. I have taken it for about 2 months now.

Paradise herbs forskolin is 'PARADISE'

Posted by Reviewer2915153 on Feb 18, 2010

I have just atarted using Paradise herbs forskolin. It seems to help my eye pressure, blood pressure and allergies. Its a gastric-aid too... WOW!

Great product`

Posted by Reviewer3253853 on Feb 18, 2012

i heard about this product on the Dr. Oz show. Since I have started using it (1x day), I've notice that I look more tone and people have asked what I'm taking since I look so "buff". Nothing has changed in my diet or fitness routine, the only thing that has changed was that I added this product to my daily diet. Highly recommend it.

Hypertension / High blood pressure relief

Posted by Reviewer1502567 on Mar 30, 2008

Coleus Forskolli was recommended to me by a practioner of acupucture with certification in Chinese medicine to help with hypertension and high blood pressure. I am not qualified to make recommendations but I personally have replaced 40mg of Lisinopril plus 1mg of Xanax per day with 1 Coleus Forskolli capsule and diet/exercise modification. Please consult with your health practioner before undertaking any changes in medications.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »