Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolii, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Caution for low blood pressure

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Effective at lowering BP, therefore not right for me. Bought it to see if it would help asthma after reading the other reviews. I chose this one because it doesn't contain any fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

really disappointing

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jan 10, 2014

no loss of weight at all

for Diet

Posted by 5544301204547740113 on Sep 17, 2012

I tryed to take them 1month. I did not loose weight. I bought this for nothing. just waste my money.

frustrated

Posted by 4759804624055541491 on Dec 02, 2014

i bought this product from an organic store and in 3 days i lost a pound. but then when i learned iherb.com sells them on a much lower price ($10.00 difference), i went ahead and ordered 2 bottles online. when the shipment arrived, one of the bottles looked like the contents were replaced and the second bottle had a slightly less dark brown colored capsules. I still tried taking them, to my frustration, i have not lost a pound. I do not know if iherb.com is a reliable source and guarantees that they have the same products sold in the market. Next time, i may just buy at the place where i got my first bottle, a bit more expensive but at least i know it's authentic.