Caution for low blood pressure

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Effective at lowering BP, therefore not right for me. Bought it to see if it would help asthma after reading the other reviews. I chose this one because it doesn't contain any fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

really disappointing

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jan 10, 2014

no loss of weight at all

frustrated

Posted by 4759804624055541491 on Dec 02, 2014

i bought this product from an organic store and in 3 days i lost a pound. but then when i learned iherb.com sells them on a much lower price ($10.00 difference), i went ahead and ordered 2 bottles online. when the shipment arrived, one of the bottles looked like the contents were replaced and the second bottle had a slightly less dark brown colored capsules. I still tried taking them, to my frustration, i have not lost a pound. I do not know if iherb.com is a reliable source and guarantees that they have the same products sold in the market. Next time, i may just buy at the place where i got my first bottle, a bit more expensive but at least i know it's authentic.

for Diet

Posted by 5544301204547740113 on Sep 17, 2012

I tryed to take them 1month. I did not loose weight. I bought this for nothing. just waste my money.