Good product

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Feb 02, 2011

Going through menopause and having a slow thyroid, I have experienced an increase in weight even though I try to watch what I eat. Wanted something to help with the increased feeling of hunger due to the hormonal ups-n-downs but did not want to use any type of diet product (cannot tolerate caffeen, it causes arthritis in my joints) so looked up in my herbal books and this herb was the only thing any of them agreed upon. So far it has been a help, my desire to snack; either salty or sugar, has been reduced. I find that it takes 2-3 months before I really have a definate result from any herb, so will continue this for another month or two.

Husband Takes It For Weight Loss

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012

My husband takes this every morning since he heard it might help him loose weight with his sedentary work schedule. I haven't looked at the scale but he says he's lost 5 lbs and he's been taking it for about 3 months. I don't feel that's much to brag about, plus its pretty pricey so I'm going to give it 3 stars.

good

Posted by Reviewer1691750 on Jan 16, 2010

it is hard to say, but it seems to work

I don't know it works

Posted by Reviewer1448482 on Nov 22, 2010

Perhaps, I just ate 2weeks and that is why i cannot notice any difference. I do not feel any losing weight or inches