support for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

I read about this ayurvedic herb on an alternative medicine site. Synthroid alone does not seem to provide the energy I feel I used to have. This along with NOW Thyroid Energy seems to help. I have taken it for about 2 months now.

good for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 13, 2009

my doctor told me that this helps with the conversion of T4 to T3. I take one a day in my chronic fatigue protocol and will continue to take it because of other adaptogenic benefits.

Doesn't hurt

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Aug 25, 2009

My husband is on his second bottle. He feels better and his BP is lower, but he combines this w/ Garlinase, CoQ10 and celery seed. His eye still bothers him, though. He says it feels like the muscle behind his right eye is strained. Will probably try bilberry, too. As if he needed something else to add to his regimen.

Coleus Forskolii

Posted by Reviewer1324229 on Apr 06, 2009

Still in the early stages of using this product, however the early effects are quite promising. Give me six months and I will review it again.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2832070 on Aug 26, 2009

Very good product

Still Testing/ I'll give it 4 stars in the meatime

Posted by Reviewer1496974 on Mar 25, 2010

This is my first time using this product. Too early to give a review. Will come back when I have more information and statistics

ok product

Posted by Reviewer1525887 on Feb 24, 2012

I am not sure. I am taking other thing with it.so I guess it works.