Paradise Coleus Forkolii

Posted by 5515808070783549583 on Mar 24, 2015

I will be reordering this product!!!! I give it 10*s. I started taking Forskolii on March 20,2015 and to my surprise I have lost some of my stomach and inches off my waistline. Just make sure to do your exercises and eat a healthy meal. I will continue to order this product by "Paradise". Thanks iHerb!!!!

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2441465 on Jan 09, 2015

For all of my life my blood pressure has been perfect, but recently after some health issues it popped up, and would fluctuate a great deal. I started taking this a few months back initially because it is suppose to help fight off cancer cells. Well the good news is that at this point my cancer is still in remission, and my blood pressure has stabilized. I was impressed with the results!!

All Good

Posted by 4760889240063309117 on Oct 17, 2014

All Good

good

Posted by 5508944932047974476 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

Great

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 07, 2014

I use it for improving my vision and feeling great thru the day. I take 2 in the morning with artichoke. Love it.

Great product`

Posted by Reviewer3253853 on Feb 18, 2012

i heard about this product on the Dr. Oz show. Since I have started using it (1x day), I've notice that I look more tone and people have asked what I'm taking since I look so "buff". Nothing has changed in my diet or fitness routine, the only thing that has changed was that I added this product to my daily diet. Highly recommend it.

Works well with Raw Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Feb 11, 2012

Helps curb appetite and to stay calm. Have not checked my BP lately, but feel Coleus Forskolii at work.

Great for lowering blood pressure, weight loss, diabetes, and more

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a 39 year old diabetic, with kidney failure on dialysis, and due to many drug allergies, I cannot take any prescription blood pressure drugs. I tried this after trying every other herb or natural remedy I could find, and this one is the only one that has ever worked. I have been taking it only for 3 weeks so far, and my blood pressures at dialysis went from 170's / 70's to 120-140's / 60-70's. In fact I am even having a hard time keeping my BP high enough during dialysis to remove all the fluid built up! It is that effective. I have lost about 3 pounds of actual fat since then too, and my blood sugars are getting better. I am able to go a lot longer without eating, so it is lessening my appetite also. I have heard that this will help lower intra-ocular eye pressures also, and I will know whether it does when I see my retinal doctor in two weeks. But this coleus is so good I will never be without it now! Incredible.

Coleus Forskolii

Posted by Reviewer2348113 on Jan 13, 2012

I started using this product to supplement my weight loss. I now take it devotedly because it also diminishes my monthly cramps.

Working Great

Posted by Reviewer3216583 on Jan 13, 2012

I already feel a complete difference in my energy levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »