Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolii, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Paradise Herbs, Coleus Forskolli, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2360401 on Jun 19, 2008

I rate this product very highly because it effectively lowers blood pressure. I had a sudden spike in my blood pressure, and it was out of control for two months. My doctors had me on the highest dosage of three medications. Two months ago, after I began taking Coleus Forskolli, in combination with Turmeric, my medication has been reduced to only one low-dose medication. I use Paradise Herbs because it is all natural and I trust the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Jul 16, 2010

I initially purchased this for my mom for uncontrolled glaucoma. After taking it for 2 weeks, her eye pressure was the lowest in at least 2 years. Her eye doctor encouraged her to keep taking it. Then my mom went to a kidney specialist for another ongoing problem with test results. The kidney specialist told her to stop all supplements. The only supplements that she was taking was Omega 3 and forskolii. So now her eye pressure has increased again and she continues to have the ongoing problem with kidney test results. The lesson here is to start taking this as a preventative before you are under the care of several doctors for chronic problems. So now I am taking the other 2 bottles of this supplement as a preventative and to help lose a few pounds of extra weight. I have no side effects and I have lost 3 lbs in about 10 days.

Love Paradise Coleus Forskolii!

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Aug 24, 2010

I can tell a big difference in my appetite and energy level when I am taking this brand of Forskolii. I've only been taking this brand for about 3 weeks and even though I have not lost any pounds, I've lost inches. I can tell my slacks fit looser in the waist. I ordered 4 bottles and I hope I am never out of it Thanks Paradise Herbs for a great product. Happy in Florida

My lungs feel better

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Dec 24, 2007

I take it as part of a regement for my asthma. I can tell if I did not take it, my lung will start to hurt and the pain ceases when I take coleus forskolli.

Great for lowering blood pressure, weight loss, diabetes, and more

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a 39 year old diabetic, with kidney failure on dialysis, and due to many drug allergies, I cannot take any prescription blood pressure drugs. I tried this after trying every other herb or natural remedy I could find, and this one is the only one that has ever worked. I have been taking it only for 3 weeks so far, and my blood pressures at dialysis went from 170's / 70's to 120-140's / 60-70's. In fact I am even having a hard time keeping my BP high enough during dialysis to remove all the fluid built up! It is that effective. I have lost about 3 pounds of actual fat since then too, and my blood sugars are getting better. I am able to go a lot longer without eating, so it is lessening my appetite also. I have heard that this will help lower intra-ocular eye pressures also, and I will know whether it does when I see my retinal doctor in two weeks. But this coleus is so good I will never be without it now! Incredible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »