great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

Posted by Reviewer3307060 on Nov 22, 2010

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Had problems digesting it

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Sep 06, 2010

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

Works well

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I still do not think there is a better Rhodiola then the product made from Sweden. But this comes pretty close and not as expensive.

Multiple benefits

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 01, 2016

Provides a quick energy boost taken with Panax Ginseng and Guarana. Neuroprotective against toxins and highly serotonergic too