This does it for me!

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Jan 22, 2008

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

So many uses!

Posted by Reviewer1842361 on May 14, 2011

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Aug 16, 2013

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

Impressive rhodiola

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2009

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

Nice for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1736531 on Jul 19, 2011

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

My favorite rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 03, 2011

Love this formulation of rhodiola. I take it along with sea buckthorn and goji berry. Great for energy, cognitive health and mood.

Feel Good

Posted by Gemini on Sep 29, 2014

Almost immediate effect, a feeling of general wellness. Not hyper or excessive, but just a nice normal feeling which has restored motivation.

A nice lift

Posted by Reviewer1119558 on Jul 14, 2006

Using this brand for sometime now and I really notice a difference when I stop. Great for combatting that "flatline" feeling.

Great boost of energy and increased focus

Posted by 5392316598815259023 on Oct 09, 2013

This gives you a great boost of energy when you need it. With kids, house and everything that comes day to day, this gives you the boost you need without the crash. I find that 1 pill is enough to help me through the day.

One of the best i've tried

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Feb 04, 2014

I was convinced that the solgar rhodiola is the best. Then i came on this and found out it is as much great if not better. The effect is constant compared to other products that might have a more "instant" effect. I've tried lots of brands and this one will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »