Paradise Herbs, Dual Action Rhodiola, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1614638 From New York on Aug 16, 2013

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

Had problems digesting it

Posted by Reviewer2261819 From Canada on Sep 06, 2010

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 From New Zealand on Sep 13, 2010

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

A nice lift

Posted by Reviewer1119558 on Jul 14, 2006

Using this brand for sometime now and I really notice a difference when I stop. Great for combatting that "flatline" feeling.

Nice for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1736531 From Netherlands on Jul 19, 2011

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »