rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1422745 on Nov 07, 2011

great for blood sugar stabilization and vitality

My favorite rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 03, 2011

Love this formulation of rhodiola. I take it along with sea buckthorn and goji berry. Great for energy, cognitive health and mood.

Nice for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1736531 on Jul 19, 2011

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Jul 16, 2011

great natural stress reliever

So many uses!

Posted by Reviewer1842361 on May 14, 2011

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

Posted by Reviewer3307060 on Nov 22, 2010

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

Had problems digesting it

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Sep 06, 2010

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Impressive rhodiola

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2009

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

This does it for me!

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Jan 22, 2008

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »