Paradise Herbs, Dual Action Rhodiola, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Aug 16, 2013

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

Nice for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1736531 on Jul 19, 2011

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

My favorite rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 03, 2011

Love this formulation of rhodiola. I take it along with sea buckthorn and goji berry. Great for energy, cognitive health and mood.

A nice lift

Posted by Reviewer1119558 on Jul 14, 2006

Using this brand for sometime now and I really notice a difference when I stop. Great for combatting that "flatline" feeling.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »