Paradise Herbs, Dual Action Rhodiola, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Impressive rhodiola

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2009

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

Why do I burp?

Posted by -adaptogenius- on Mar 24, 2014

As a long term rhodiola user I can say that this rhodiola has a strange effect that I didn't have with other rhodiola brands. After I take it I start to burp (??) and I can feel that it makes my stomach a little bit nervous. When I burp I can feel the taste of rhodiola which is different that the taste of other rhodiola products I've tried. This burping reminds me on the feeling you have after you take low quality omega-3 fish oil. I don't like this at all. I will continue with the brands like NOW foods or, even better but more expensive Jarrow. I know that this rhodiola is a mixture of two rhodiola types but the color of this rhodiola is more yellow than brown-orange color I normally get fro other producers. The taste of this rhodiola is more like lemon...(reminds me on the taste of schizandra extract), it's not that bitter and strong like NOW or Jarrow. NOW and Jarrow have similar taste, so with this rhodiola I'm not sure I take 'real' rhodiola. It's too early to judge the effect, but this burping will keep me away considering that other products on the market does not cause this burping effect.

Nice for relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1736531 on Jul 19, 2011

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

My favorite rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Nov 03, 2011

Love this formulation of rhodiola. I take it along with sea buckthorn and goji berry. Great for energy, cognitive health and mood.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »