July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Dual Action Rhodiola, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works well

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I still do not think there is a better Rhodiola then the product made from Sweden. But this comes pretty close and not as expensive.

Why do I burp?

Posted by -adaptogenius- on Mar 24, 2014

As a long term rhodiola user I can say that this rhodiola has a strange effect that I didn't have with other rhodiola brands. After I take it I start to burp (??) and I can feel that it makes my stomach a little bit nervous. When I burp I can feel the taste of rhodiola which is different that the taste of other rhodiola products I've tried. This burping reminds me on the feeling you have after you take low quality omega-3 fish oil. I don't like this at all. I will continue with the brands like NOW foods or, even better but more expensive Jarrow. I know that this rhodiola is a mixture of two rhodiola types but the color of this rhodiola is more yellow than brown-orange color I normally get fro other producers. The taste of this rhodiola is more like lemon...(reminds me on the taste of schizandra extract), it's not that bitter and strong like NOW or Jarrow. NOW and Jarrow have similar taste, so with this rhodiola I'm not sure I take 'real' rhodiola. It's too early to judge the effect, but this burping will keep me away considering that other products on the market does not cause this burping effect.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 15, 2014

Seems to help

Great boost of energy and increased focus

Posted by 5392316598815259023 on Oct 09, 2013

This gives you a great boost of energy when you need it. With kids, house and everything that comes day to day, this gives you the boost you need without the crash. I find that 1 pill is enough to help me through the day.

One of the best i've tried

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Feb 04, 2014

I was convinced that the solgar rhodiola is the best. Then i came on this and found out it is as much great if not better. The effect is constant compared to other products that might have a more "instant" effect. I've tried lots of brands and this one will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »