Paradise Herbs, European Hawthorn Berry, 60 Veggie Caps

I love Paradise Herbs, here is why:

Posted by Reviewer2534563 on Apr 11, 2013

I do not work for Paradise Herbs or know anyone in the company. I love their products because it's so hard to find supplements without additives, binders, fillers, etc.I also love that they are powdered extracts, which by definition means a) a concentrate b) free of both alchohol and glycerin. I always try to reduce my chemical exposure everywhere I can in my life, and think that in our chemically-based society, the more we do so, the better for ourselves and our environment. I recommend Paradise Herbs with enthusiasm and gratitude.

helps with palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

not caused by my significant other. These do actually help my irregular heart beat. When I don't take them I can tell my heart is not beating properly because I'll have a heavy, congested feeling and I cough more. My cardiologist said this was my brain trying to regulate my heart beat by stimulating my diaphragm. I just feel better when I take these. The caps are small and easy to swallow. Like Paradise brand because there are no preservatives or machine lubricants in this product.

Great for rapid Heartbeat!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product is amazing for balancing rapid heartbeats to the normal levels,i take it together along with Jarrow Formulas, Hawthorn, 500 mg for a complete Synergestic herbal action,1 of each in the morning and again at bedtime for maintanance,and occasionally when i feel i need more than that....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Excellent Service by Iherb