Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Paradise Herbs, Fo Ti, 60 Veggie Caps

Insane side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

sore knees/energy

Posted by Reviewer2537206 on Nov 01, 2010

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Posted by Reviewer1368353 on Mar 01, 2012

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Nov 30, 2010

Loved it... very high quality...very pleasant and subtle effects...I have already reordered

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.