yeah, it's good and i like the taste!!

Posted by 5381991927357031518 on Jun 14, 2015

I have noticed my hair growing faster. I dunno if it's raw vegan diet i am eating or this Fo Ti alone, but i feel it has helped. I'm going to order again. :)

Only once a day

Posted by Reviewer1646672 on Jul 14, 2014

It is nice that I only need to take it once a day, and only one capsule at a time.

Helps with energy level.

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have been taking it over a month now.. if previously I felt lethargic all the time.. Now my moods are better and I feel more energetic especially when working.. The effects on hair is yet to be determined as it is too soon and I don't really have much hair problems except for itchiness scalp for now and then..

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

potent fo-ti

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Feb 14, 2012

potent fo-ti

Insane side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

Paradise Herbs, Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer1062688 on Oct 17, 2010

Very good product

Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jul 31, 2010

Good strength & paradise herbs use pure ingredients unlike a lot of other companies! Beware of toxic ingredients like MAGNESIUM STEARATE.

fo ti for thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer2770068 on Oct 07, 2009

I think this is helping to stop my hair from shedding. I've been taking it twice a day and am seeing improvement.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1107256 on Sep 22, 2008

Very Good product and fast delivery! Nice to be able to find pure products in veggie caps!