Paradise Herbs, Fo Ti, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Insane side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

Helps with energy level.

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have been taking it over a month now.. if previously I felt lethargic all the time.. Now my moods are better and I feel more energetic especially when working.. The effects on hair is yet to be determined as it is too soon and I don't really have much hair problems except for itchiness scalp for now and then..

fo ti for thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer2770068 on Oct 07, 2009

I think this is helping to stop my hair from shedding. I've been taking it twice a day and am seeing improvement.

Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jul 31, 2010

Good strength & paradise herbs use pure ingredients unlike a lot of other companies! Beware of toxic ingredients like MAGNESIUM STEARATE.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »