good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Oct 08, 2015

i dident feel difference but i like the brand and i trust it. im taking it for stopping gray hair. i think it works with time

Great for wood, energy & grey hair

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 28, 2015

I bought this to help restore my hair. In that department, it's only helped a little at two capsules per day. However, I noticed an immediate energy boost that lasts a good 8 to 10 hours post taking (it's not crazy big, but noticeable). I also noticed that my libido went up, along with something else going up far too often. It's practically at teenage levels with other synergistic herbs being involved. As for gray hair, I've noticed between 1/3rd to 1/2 of my gray hairs return to their original colour. As for the taste, I broke a capsule and it tastes much stronger/better than another brand I was using before. Would recommend this brand wholeheartedly.

Appears to work

Posted by Gemini on Mar 04, 2015

My hair has been thicker since using this

Great Quality without fillers or binders!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Dec 10, 2014

It's nice to finally find a company that does add a lot of fillers, so you know you are getting the "real thing." There are a lot of chemicals, such as magnesium stearate, steric acid and the like that are commonly added to supplements, which are really not good for you. However, you won't find them in here. The potency on this supplement was just right. I use it to help improve my general health--especially my hair. I would recommend this to anyone.

Great product!

Posted by 5674568730335352764 on Oct 12, 2014

Very effective for strengthening hair and reducing grey! We take it every day and Paradise can't be beat for purity.

p.h. fo ti

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Aug 26, 2014

Always helps me feel stronger all over.

Paradise Herbs Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2358588 on Aug 02, 2014

Fo Ti actually does what they say it does, I think.. good for hair color and libido. Paradise Herbs has great quality products, in my experience. They are pricey, but much more reasonabl on iHerb! iHerb has great service, but I think the US Postal service is lagging a bit.

Awesome quality!!

Posted by 4885005923043004063 on Jun 16, 2014

I strongly recommend this product as you feel the effect very shortly after you take it and it is totally organic!!

Paradise-Herbs-Fo-Ti-60-Veggie-Caps/4636

Posted by 5339173115906859122 on Jun 10, 2014

i would purchase again

Fo Ti

Posted by karishma on Jun 08, 2014

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »