Excellent

Posted by 4881579548144642830 on Dec 31, 2013

This is an excellent product not only for its 'fat absorbing' properties but also its high serotonin producing qualities. Not only does it suppress appetite but it lifts the mood of a person's demeanour whose brain no longer can produce serotonin.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3195770 on Sep 22, 2013

I just have a bit if middle aged spread so am not obese. However I do feel that this product has help to flatten my tummy. I can feel the shape of my waist again. Its hard to be very specific as I am taking other herbs, especially for my thyroid. My main issue is eating between meals and in the middle of the night. So I think I have improved a little on this score as well. Early days so will report back in a few months. This price is amazing. Here in Australia the price of this substance is many many times this price!

Love them love the price

Posted by 5084389413564099641 on May 25, 2014

I felt so much energy in the first 2 weeks...You must be exercising 30 min /day along with healthier eating habits to see results. I didn't see any results until my 3rd week and now the pounds are just dropping day by day. I'm taking 2 pills 3x/day...

IT WORKS

Posted by 5440542510369659059 on Aug 06, 2014

So I've been using garcinia for about four weeks now. I chose this brand verses the others because I wanted a more natural supplement. After the first week I didn't see any changes in my weight, but I kept working. By the second week I did my typical weekly weigh in, I've lost 3lbs. By my third week I've 2.5 lbs. My appetite has decreased, and my energy level increased. On average, I was taking about three capsules a day (being anxious to see results); however, by my 4th week, I've been taking two capsules. So far so good. I will be buying another bottle.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Aug 11, 2013

I'm giving this a 3 because I've only been using 2 weeks now, and I haven't had any results like you read (hype). So more time is needed, but I cannot tell that I am taking them - no jitters, no lowered appetite so far.

So Loosing Wait!

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Mar 15, 2014

Yes this does work. Noticeable increase in energy on the days I remember to take it and I have been loosing wait. This is my second bottle, loving this product.

Awesome product!

Posted by 5478328041344492714 on Oct 02, 2014

I've even taking this product for a couple of months now, I've lost 6kgs along with a healthy diet & regular excersize. I find that my blood sugar levels are a lot healthier & my appetite has decreased immensely! I recommend this product for everyone to try, as long as you take it for a while & eat healthy & excersize. It does work! :)

Definitely worth trying!

Posted by 5608729215847667349 on Oct 22, 2013

I'm taking once in the morning and once at noon. I drink plenty of water and never have a stomach upset! Great energy with them and noticed I'm more active and less hungry. Great product for the money! Will purchase again!

not bad

Posted by 5038034978913141827 on May 16, 2014

I have only been taking for a week and have sort of noticed a decrease in appetite. I've also noticed these are making me very windy!

Paradise Herbs, Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by Reviewer2493345 on Jan 22, 2014

Took this with Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract. At age 56, have a good vegetarian diet, moderate exercise. Found I can eat more but maintain the same weight with this product. I don't think it has burned away too much belly fat, rather I feel this product has stabilized what I have. Do have more energy. Am willing to give Garcinia Cambogia another go, so will experiment with another brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »