It really does something, and here's what!

Posted by ludvig on Dec 21, 2011

Hey! As a norwegian, I am constantly bound to extremely high prices for everything except electronic equipment and crappy, unhealthy food... so this ginkgo biloba product is sure outstanding on its price - first of all, I have to mention this, since norwegian "alternative stores" charge about 100 dollars for an even smaller amount of ginkgo. This is on of the reasons I finally decided to try this product. The main reason though, is that I have been suffering from tinnitus lately. I have read a lot about people experiencing relief by taking ginkgo on a regular basis. Some of them have even got rid of their tinnitus for life, if I should believe what I read. Well, I can say that I am not completely relieved from the tinnitus. But I also take B-vitamins in high doses together with this one, and what I have experienced now after almost 3 weeks of daily doses, is that the tinnitus is not even close to what it was about a week ago. It is so much better! And even that is more than I could ask for :) By the way: the almost immediate effect from taking ginkgo, as I gave three pills to a friend of mine as well, is that it kicks up the blood circulation to a whole new level! It really works in bettering mental capasities and the blood flow... wow! I am amazed! As the cold winters here in Norway can be gruesome, the ginkgo took away the need for many kilos of clothes! ;) You get warm and focused by this ginkgo product. That is my true experience. I love it, and I will buy it again - that's a promise! :)

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Aug 31, 2010

This is a great product. I have tried several brands of ginkgo, but this one seems to be the most effective for me. I take ginkgo for vertigo, which no one seems to be able to figure out why I get it, no one meaning doctors. Ginkgo was suggested by a clerk working in a health food store 20 some years ago, and I have used it daily since then; without it I would be one dizzy girl, I wouldn't be able to function. This particular product brought me out of a bout of dizziness recently. I think I will order several bottles for back up in case of some sort of emergency, because without it I am doomed. It is also naturally extracted without harsh chemicals.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1583452 on Nov 28, 2007

I greatly appreciate that these products are wild crafted or grown without the use of pesticides, preservatives, etc. Also they are free from fillers so they are MSG free products. (MSG is hidden in many ingredients in foods/supplements claiming to be healthy and natural.) Reasonably priced too.

Packs a punch!

Posted by Reviewer1760171 on Mar 13, 2010

I really like this ginkgo biloba. Whenever my head starts getting fuzzy, I take one, and it helps me think more clearly. The effects last about 4 hours, and it doesn't interfere with falling asleep. Will certainly buy again.

Gingko biloba

Posted by Reviewer1991789 on Feb 05, 2009

Another product that i love. Of late i really cannot focus and got tired easily.After taking for three days it slowly picks up.

good quality

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 15, 2009

paradise herbs has never let me down

P. H. Ginkgo

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Aug 29, 2014

Very effective.

Awesom

Posted by Reviewer2792128 on Jan 26, 2015

Gives me the enery to work a physical job all day!!

Brain Improvement

Posted by 5037973108453326207 on Dec 27, 2013

Feels like my brain is more active now

Strong smell!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010

Paradise Herbs provides high quality products. But for some reason this gingko smell strongly of urine to me. Perhaps its just the smell of real, unprocessed gingko. But I won't buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »