July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Golden Emperor Royal Jelly, 30 Veggie Caps

The cadillac of Royal Jelly - My hair is a lot thicker

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2009

Great for adrenal fatigue and why I bought it. This one is 100% pure: has no fillers, no rice flour, no soy, nothing you don't want, just pure Royal Jelly. As a nice "side effect" (or rather bonus), my hair has doubled in thickness after 2 60 cap bottles and 1 30 caps. (I don't mean each hair's circumference, I mean my whole head of hair). I also no longer lose profusely! It's also supposed to revert gray hair and I think I'm seeing more black. Time will tell here. I started taking 6 per day and have now cut down to 4. I never want to be without. Ev

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1565372 on Jan 05, 2011

I wish I had not overlooked this product for so long. I have only taken for three weeks at three caps a day and already I look younger. Wish it was more affordable and came in 90 - 120 caps bottle size.

it's work