July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Green Coffee Bean, 60 Veggie Caps

Better Metabolic Rate for better weight loss

Posted by MichaelLabib on Sep 16, 2012

Of course we all know that there are no magical caps, you take some then wake up next morning with 10 kg less. Green Coffee Bean is a safe and effective supplement, with my first dose I started to feel hot and I was sweating all day. My body temp went from 96.8 to 98.24, which is great since my Thyroid is not working as it should be. It had no effect on my blood pressure, which is another good thing. I'm sure I'm going to lose weight on this product, since my metabolic rate is getting better and higher. Give it a try and you might love it.

They work!

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 04, 2012

400 mg, 3 times a day (1200 mg total), 30 minutes before each meal, helped me lose 10 lbs in one month. I also exercised and ate spartanly. I found that these capsules have a diuretic effect. Also, they act as a appetite supressant. I understand they "burn fat", but the previous effects are how I believe they work in MY body. They Do work! :) yay!

No results

Posted by Reviewer1813786 on Jun 27, 2012

I bought this because the company is reputable and the product is pure, w/o additives. It did nothing except lower my BP, making me dizzy in the a.m. (my BP is naturally low and this made it lower). I have hypothyroid issues, so I assume this product is not working for me for that reason. YMMV. The company is fine, the product just didn't work for me.

Not seeing any results yet

Posted by 5210109742926868000 on Jun 22, 2012

I have been taking the Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract for 3 weeks and I have not seen any difference in the way I feel or any weight lose. If anything I feel more tired. I was very optimistic when I bought the product hoping for some change, but I haven't seen anything. I will keep taking them for another 5 weeks and update my review.

so far so good

Posted by 4721693049379926093 on Sep 01, 2012

just started taking the coffee bean hoping it helps me loose those 5 pounds I seem to have trouble with. I do feel full after taking them so I don't eat as much.