New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Better Metabolic Rate for better weight loss

Posted by MichaelLabib on Sep 16, 2012

Of course we all know that there are no magical caps, you take some then wake up next morning with 10 kg less. Green Coffee Bean is a safe and effective supplement, with my first dose I started to feel hot and I was sweating all day. My body temp went from 96.8 to 98.24, which is great since my Thyroid is not working as it should be. It had no effect on my blood pressure, which is another good thing. I'm sure I'm going to lose weight on this product, since my metabolic rate is getting better and higher. Give it a try and you might love it.

They work!

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 04, 2012

400 mg, 3 times a day (1200 mg total), 30 minutes before each meal, helped me lose 10 lbs in one month. I also exercised and ate spartanly. I found that these capsules have a diuretic effect. Also, they act as a appetite supressant. I understand they "burn fat", but the previous effects are how I believe they work in MY body. They Do work! :) yay!

so far so good

Posted by 4721693049379926093 on Sep 01, 2012

just started taking the coffee bean hoping it helps me loose those 5 pounds I seem to have trouble with. I do feel full after taking them so I don't eat as much.

Coffee Substitute

Posted by 5105397647431442831 on Apr 10, 2014

I chose this product because of purity. Also, my health is poor, and I used to have around 60lbs. of the worlds finest green coffee beans, now unavailable. It was a miracle. It was analgesic for modest aches and pains, and would fix headaches in minutes. It did not interfere with sleep, and it had less than average caffeine since it would never wind you up. I estimated 3 capsules of the Paradise GCB would approximate the polyphenol/caffeine content of one small cup of the coffee I used to have. In fact, it seems to be very similar. Not the whole spectrum and sense of well being, but good enough. Three capsules will have about 60 milligrams of caffeine, equal to a small cup of medium light roast coffee. My limit on raw caffeine pills is 50 mg. So, I will use 2-3 Paradise capsule, as needed.

Green Coffee Beans

Posted by 5696612195029021949 on Aug 07, 2012

The green coffee beans caps really works. You doesnt feel hungry or craving for food all the times. I lose 10 pounds already. I really recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »