Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2967505 on Apr 13, 2010

This is an excellent blend of herbs for a clear and balanced mind. I use it every day to help uptake more information, learn more quickly, remember more and for better meditation. I recommend it highly!

Most amazing stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Jun 17, 2011

My wife gets hormonal every so often or just stressed out from work. I give her a couple of these, and within 30 minutes she is a different calmer person. She even notices it.

Feeling back in balance

Posted by Reviewer3222702 on Jul 23, 2008

I tried this product due to overwork and feeling stressed, feeling it was taking a toll on me. After using it a few weeks, I do believe my body is getting back in balance and am feeling less stressed and have better energy. I would recommend this to anyone who feels this way, as it is working for me. Erie, PA, USA

Good

Posted by Reviewer1036153 on Nov 07, 2011

I have a stressful period and problems with concentration at job, I feel this formula helps. Using for 2 weeks and there are good results.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jan 08, 2011

I found this formula to be one of the best 'balancers' in helping to get your strength back and staying peaceful. Don't expect miracles overnight, but I did not effects quite soon, especially in helping to calm the mind.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1509463 on Sep 29, 2007

I take a couple before bed and get a good night's sleep -- and I'm not a good sleeper.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1597174 on Jan 02, 2011

I purcahsed this herb after a suggestion made by a friend and some personal research. I really did help me with nervous tention and anxiety.

very well-balanced and nurturing formula

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

i've tried the specific herbs individually from the paradise herbs brand to and have to say this formula combines the best of all worlds. all very anxiolytic and relaxing, the benefits of this for strengthening the nervous system while providing strength and focus is superb.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Jun 11, 2009

Very calming before bed. Good combination of herbs.

Increased feeling of well-being

Posted by Reviewer2194880 on Feb 03, 2012

I notice an increase in overall feelings of well-being when taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »