10% Off Orders Over $40!

Paradise Herbs, Imperial Mushroom, Immune Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Blood Pressure reducer & Immunity builder!

Posted by Reviewer2780184 on Feb 19, 2011

Having tested this product I have experienced a 10 point reduction in my blood pressure readings.Beautiful!I can also vouch for its immune system help as well, as a cold and chest infection (I have Asthma)has been reduced to 2 weeks from beginning to end (it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks due to the Asthma). Currently doing a before and after test to see if my Cholesterol has reduced as well! Worth its weight in gold! More actually!People don't realize how debilitating Asthma can get and how it can reduce quality of life! And the obvious reduction in blood pressure will have long term health benefits for my heart and arteries for the future.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2650384 on Nov 23, 2010

This herb helps to strengthen my immune system. I am able to get over colds, sore throats, etc. much faster when I take this formula.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2197997 on Jun 02, 2012

I am seeing an Oriental Medicine M.D.. He does kinesiology testing on supplements I have in my cupboard. He tested nearly fifty supplements. Only four were good for me. This was one of them. After eight months of a sore throat, this formula knocked it out.

Imperial Mushroom

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

Paradise Herbs are great because they have no fillers. This a good mushroom blend and I would buy again.

One of the best mushroom complex

Posted by kirowang on Oct 07, 2014

Effective with the best mushrooms ever! Just look for the great mushrooms, are in. However the notes and the info text has changed, on the new designed package! I hope the benefits and the ingredients are the same.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »