Powerful energiser!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

it does what studies shows

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

Works for energy and reflexes

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

Jiaogulan Works

Posted by 4618765424433232647 on Dec 26, 2012

Some blood pressure issues may be resolved with Jiaogulan. At least, it works for me.

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jan 11, 2013

Great for creating stamina and a sence of well being. This is my 2nd purchase! Great price!

Good Product

Posted by 4852366853073679247 on Dec 22, 2012

The Jiaogulan (South China Ginseng) arrived in small breakable capsules in powdered form. Special care given to the packaging. After taking one capsule with tea, the effects are an instant calming sensation and its great that it is natural. iHerb threw in a few pocket mirrors, which were a plus. I definitely plan on buying from iHerb again.

Live Healthier and Longer

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 20, 2008

Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) improves general health and makes one feel younger and stronger. It hunts and kills or chases the little beasts inside that make life miserable.

great

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

Take these for antiaging. Do feel perkier.

Jiaogulan (Paradise herb)

Posted by pjh33hae on Dec 14, 2015

This is excellent capsule, because it helps me a lot. After taking 2~3 capsule at the first day, I slept strong and got up early. Also I feel some strong and clear memory. Each capsule (250 mg) contains 75 mg (about 30% concentration, because of law leaf extraction processing) of Jiaogulan gypenoside of special triterpenoids.

Keeps you going

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on Dec 14, 2010

Good product! Gives me energy, and keep me alert. To much will make you hyper so be aware. Again Iherb provide great service and super fast shippment.