New To iHerb?

Paradise Herbs, Jiaogulan, 60 Veggie Caps

paradise herb jiaoguian

Posted by Reviewer1290392 on Oct 26, 2008

I FIND THAT I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND AM MORE ALERT. GREAT PRODUCT.

Jiaogulan Works

Posted by 4618765424433232647 on Dec 26, 2012

Some blood pressure issues may be resolved with Jiaogulan. At least, it works for me.

Good and Bad

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

For some reason this product had me feeling light headed after several weeks of use, so I am dissapointed becasue everything I have read about Jiaogulan sounds great and I must discontinue using it. However my husband uses it and does not feel dizzy at all, in fact he says he has more energy and stamina and he will continue using this product.

Works for energy and reflexes

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

Good Product

Posted by 4852366853073679247 on Dec 22, 2012

The Jiaogulan (South China Ginseng) arrived in small breakable capsules in powdered form. Special care given to the packaging. After taking one capsule with tea, the effects are an instant calming sensation and its great that it is natural. iHerb threw in a few pocket mirrors, which were a plus. I definitely plan on buying from iHerb again.