Powerful energiser!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

Works for energy and reflexes

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

Jiaogulan Works

Posted by 4618765424433232647 on Dec 26, 2012

Some blood pressure issues may be resolved with Jiaogulan. At least, it works for me.

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

This is an amazing supplement. It brings you to life and gives you so much energy to make it through the day. I don't even notice the Chronic Fatigue anymore. Won't be without them. I've tried a lot of other Adaptogens but none of them even compare to this product.

Live Healthier and Longer

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 20, 2008

Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) improves general health and makes one feel younger and stronger. It hunts and kills or chases the little beasts inside that make life miserable.

Good Product

Posted by 4852366853073679247 on Dec 22, 2012

The Jiaogulan (South China Ginseng) arrived in small breakable capsules in powdered form. Special care given to the packaging. After taking one capsule with tea, the effects are an instant calming sensation and its great that it is natural. iHerb threw in a few pocket mirrors, which were a plus. I definitely plan on buying from iHerb again.

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jan 11, 2013

Great for creating stamina and a sence of well being. This is my 2nd purchase! Great price!

Keeps you going

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on Dec 14, 2010

Good product! Gives me energy, and keep me alert. To much will make you hyper so be aware. Again Iherb provide great service and super fast shippment.

Just so-so

Posted by Reviewer3071179 on Apr 08, 2012

Not as potent as I had expected. Did by another brand after this ran out. Capsules were poorly filled. Bought Planetary Herbals next very happy.

Capsule content inconsistency

Posted by Reviewer2039697 on Apr 23, 2008

I question the quality because there is a mix of lighter and darker capsules. The label does not say it's organic or any statement that it's the equivalency of organically grown. My concern is because of the history that China has on product quality and in question because it doesn't say where it's grown.