Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Paradise Herbs, Jiaogulan, 60 Veggie Caps

paradise herb jiaoguian

Posted by Reviewer1290392 on Oct 26, 2008

I FIND THAT I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND AM MORE ALERT. GREAT PRODUCT.

Jiaogulan Works

Posted by 4618765424433232647 on Dec 26, 2012

Some blood pressure issues may be resolved with Jiaogulan. At least, it works for me.

it does what studies shows

Posted by 5681329647522940939 on May 14, 2014

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

Good and Bad

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 19, 2011

For some reason this product had me feeling light headed after several weeks of use, so I am dissapointed becasue everything I have read about Jiaogulan sounds great and I must discontinue using it. However my husband uses it and does not feel dizzy at all, in fact he says he has more energy and stamina and he will continue using this product.

Works for energy and reflexes

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2009

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.