alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Msm is an absolutely indispensable aid in combating the effects of inflammation, whether caused by arthritis, muscle strain, bruising, etc. I take one or two servings per day. People with serious pain should try 3, and work up to 6 if needed. When used together with vitamin c and grape seed extract immediately following an injury, it can almost entirely prevent bruising and swelling. When used with fish oil (I take 2 grams per day of quality fish oil), it will, over time, turn back the effects of arthritis and aging, at least to some degree. My joints are more flexible than most people 1/3 my age! It has a slight laxative effect, so start small and work your way up slowly. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Duckus on Feb 10, 2012

I recommend this product for anyone taking MSM as it has no fillers.

Rita Goecke

Posted by Reviewer1349138 on Oct 09, 2007

These really help sinus problems, allergies, & RA.

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Jun 11, 2009

I accidentally consumed this (since its advertised for joint problem), but it did eliminate my allergic in one shot, amazing.... (now I miss my allergic symptom because its gone....)

Maybe one of the best

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

I think it's a good one, quite potent. ____________________ UPDATE: I tried Dr. Best's OptiMSM powder (it's also good), but I like this one better. I have very fine, baby soft, light brown hair (my natural colour) and my eyelashes are hardly noticeable without mascara as they are quite fair coloured as well. When I was using this one my eyelashes were kind of harder and darker.And no fillers. Thank you Paradise Herbs and iHerb.

MSM is good

Posted by Reviewer1159663 on Jan 31, 2012

I originally bought MSM to help with my healthy hair journey. I had also heard that skin and nails will also benefit from MSM. I am not one of those people who swear that things are happening within one day of taking them. It's been about a month so far. I can tell you that my nails require a lot more trimming than usual. I have taken up running and was a little scared of knee pain that may have followed, but with taking MSM, I have little to no pain in the knees. I think MSM helps you get into a healthier habit. Once I started taking it, I felt more thirsty thus requiring me to drink more water (which is good for you anyways) and I also started eating more fruits to get my daily recommended amount of vitamin C naturally (which is also good for you). So all in all, MSM is great. I don't intend to take more that 1000mg in a day. This is doing wonders so far without feeling sick or nauseous as other have commented.

super

Posted by 5319146218790359291 on Nov 23, 2013

super

Quality

Posted by karenkay on May 02, 2016

Excellent brand, and I've tried many.

Very good alternative to glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 05, 2009

All vegetarian, nice quality, help for arthrities

Love MSM!

Posted by Reviewer1390108 on Oct 10, 2008

Taking for my hair, skin, nails and brain function. Feel more alert and have more energy since I started taking MSM. Prefer the tablets to the powder as they are much easier to take. Have also started my 12 year old daugther on MSM with the hope that it may help with her chronic allergies. Love Paradise Herbs!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »