Great range of ingredients

Posted by 4998367473006626696 on Sep 02, 2014

This didn't taste the best for me, slightly bitter and it didn't froth up in a shake. Plenty of great ingredients in it though :-)

Love it

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

Sometimes I am really busy and don't have enough time for long regular meals during the day. In these days I take my Maca Up with almond milk. The taste is very nice. I also bought Nutiva's gelatinized maca but its taste is really unpleasant and I can't take it on its own, so I sometimes combine them and add a bit of natural chocolate or cocoa powder and the taste is fine. When I take only this maca the taste is quite good, and I sometimes have craving for it. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I quite like it. Also, when I feel like eating chocolate or anything sweet, I take a spoon of Maca Up and usually that's enough to kill the craving.

Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 02, 2013

I like this protein powder. I has non GMO ingredients and some are organic. It's nice in smoothies especially when you add a banana or some fruit but I add reishi powder and more maca and some soaked chia seeds and its yummy and sustaining.

Packaging-Not impressed!!

Posted by 5706949260004011331 on Nov 24, 2013

It doesn't have a seal underneath the cap. The one I got the content leaked! The manufacturer needs to redesign it or no reorder from me!

Good value & quality

Posted by 5675200354266651181 on Jun 13, 2013

Good quality protein, it's not the best tasting when mixed with just water, but it's not the worst either. Best mixed with milks, juices, or in a smoothie. Great for cooking with too.

maca up vanilla

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Jun 12, 2013

Yummy scrummy.Have this every day, a bit expensive but its easily digested and the aminos have a great calming effect within minutes,I usually take with Garden of life raw organic super food as its very green, but this makes it more palatable.Creamy vanilla taste, not too strong , not too weak

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Dec 27, 2012

I buy this every two weeks for my boyfriend. He really likes it. He is vegan and it has a good blend of protein and aminos. The maca for energy has helped him as well.

Way More Than Expected ALL AROUND!

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Oct 05, 2012

No fancy packaging but do not be fooled, it's delicious , easily digestible and I highly recommend it!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1613301 on Feb 29, 2012

Lots more energy for workouts. Worth it.

great product

Posted by x-tine on Dec 28, 2011

Great mild and pleasant flavor that works well mixed with soy/almond/coconut milks, with fresh fruit, in oatmeal (or other hot cereal), and of course in fruit smoothies. Lightly sweetened with Lo Han Guo which is nice, since this allows you to add the sweetener of your choice if you want extra sweetness (if desired). It has a respectable 21g of vegan protein per scoop and mostly organic ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »