10% Off Orders Over $40!

Paradise Herbs, Milk Thistle, 120 Veggie Caps

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Typical Paradise quality.

Posted by mozzer on Jun 05, 2013

Never been let down by Paradise. I've been doing three of these a day and I'm satisfied. Stack with turmeric for the best liver detox.

Paradise Milk Thistle - Quality!

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 11, 2014

Outstanding milk thistle product. It has a nice strong potency and healthy ingredients. I've been using this milk thistle for a long time and prefer it over other brands.

Miracle stuff

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 12, 2014

Very good product for maintaining health.

Best price, decent product

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Sep 23, 2014

I'm taking this as a preventative rather than a repair herb, so I don't have wonderful stories to tell about miraculous recovery. I've had no side-effects from taking these capsules. It is said to help reduce my blood sugar and cholesterol levels, both of which I can use. Nice clean smell, very nicely encapsulated. These are small capsules, a boon to people who have trouble swallowing large horse caps. Thanks, Paradise!