Don't believe the positive reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on May 06, 2014

Don't waste your money and don't believe any reviews that it doesn't taste bad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE! This product is so overpriced and a total rip off! I am returning this ASAP.

Hasn't really worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1417933 on May 28, 2011

I had high hopes for this product, but after using 3 containers of it, it never gave me increased energy, nor did it straighten out my digestive problems. It's overpriced and the packaging is extremely wasteful as the container isn't even half full of product.

Paradise Herbs Green, ORAC energy

Posted by Reviewer2344340 on Nov 04, 2008

This is the most vile tasting stuff i've ever had. So much for great tasting.

New international shipping rate increase of over 400% makes it impossible to reorder

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been an international customer of iherb for over 10 years, ordering several times per month and being rewarded with an over 400% increase in shipping from one day to the next makes it impossible to keep ordering products of this size even if they are good. As for the product, I have been purchasing it for a while and it is a good product to include in your blender drinks.

NOT SEALED

Posted by 5108954416367366431 on Jan 03, 2015

I have no idea why. But the product that i received is not sealed properly.

This did 3 things for me

Posted by josie99 on Apr 07, 2016

It gave me headaches, heart palpitations and anxiety .... this is not my first "greens" product but this stuff made me sick only using a half a scoop. They want you to believe that you are getting energy from the fruits and veggies but it is loaded with adaptogens. I have been on a strict budget lately and I wanted something to provide me extra "quality" nutrients, not have my heart come out of my chest. If you are not use to being amped up stimulants, avoid this product. *sigh* I can't use this... how I wish I had my 50 bucks back...