Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2075737 on Nov 20, 2009

My three year old little girl has a mild case of atopic dermatitis and I did a lot of research on how antioxidants and whole green foods help with the condition. I've been giving her this powder in a little "green drink" daily for the past couple of weeks. I have noticed a significant improvement in her skin. She usually gets a bad flare-up when she is fighting a virus. She just got over a bad virus and since I've been giving her the greens every day this is the first time she hasn't had a flare-up. I've been taking it and giving it to my other two children as well. I have definately noticed an improvement in my overall sense of well-being and my energy levels are higher. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. I'm excited to build a strong foundation of health in my family now so that when my children grow up they won't have to deal with so many of the health issues that are plaguing our society due to poor diet and lack of nutrition. I like how this product has a really high ORAC rating and is supercharged with antioxidants. The price is very good compared with other green whole food products. As much as is possible, I'm probably going to take this for the rest of my life.

Amazing supplement

Posted by Reviewer2860570 on Jan 30, 2010

I've tried many supplements over the years and this has had the most immediate and profound impact on my health. I have used it for a few weeks, in which time my anxiety and mood has calmed and improved, my nails have grown, and my strength and energy have increased. I did notice some strong detox side effects (headache and fatigue) at first but went away, so I would recommend a new user start out w/a small amount and work up to the suggested dosage. I just purchased a second container and now my husband is using it too! I highly suggest the blender ball, also try V8 or yerba mate as a mixer. The powder mixes easily and isn't gritty. The taste is mild, sweet, grassy...husband calls it "liquid hay"! The health benefits that you really feel are totally worth it!

If you had Ten Stars, that's what I would rate ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2177842 on Jul 15, 2009

After many years of feeling tired, listless and not good for anything, this "green mud" has certainly brought me out of the doldrums. I take it first thing in the AM, mixed with a little apple juice and I'd better hold on to my hat, as I'm really getting my chores done in double time. Never seen anything help my "feelings" so much. Can't say enough about this product . . . just don't take ORAC-Energy Greens away from me! It is truly a SUPERFOOD!

Massive ORAC!

Posted by Reviewer1888267 on Nov 02, 2009

Greens drinks are one of the easiest means of getting massive nutrition inside a small scoop. Just mix with your favorite beverage, or better yet, in with your smoothie for a kick of nutrition. When you look for green drinks, though, don't stop at the ingredients list. You should also look for the ORAC value, which is a measure of antioxidant strength. The higher the ORAC, the greater the antioxidant punch. Some say that we should eat in a way so as to get a minimum of 5000 ORAC each day. Here comes Paradise Herbs ORAC-Energy Greens, blowing the door off any green drink on the market. With a whopping 12,000 ORAC per Tablespoon, this is one of the most incredible supplements on the market. In my opinion, the taste is a little strong to mix only with water. I put it in my berry smoothie every day, though, and it's perfect. And knowing that I'm really packing an ORAC punch with every sip, I try never to miss a day.

A must have supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Jan 06, 2010

This is obviously a product with benefits experienced with weeks and months of consistant use. I didn't expect, or feel, any immediate effects (energy and whatnot) with my first consumption. Approximately after two weeks of consistent use, I noticed and experienced higher energy levels, clarity of thought, mood levels, better digestion, bowel movements, skin tone, ect. These results became more pronounced with prolonged use. I like the great taste, which is a plus! Results are no doubt amplified by exercising and consuming a healthy diet.