Start your morning with this stuff!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 18, 2016

An amazing green powder that's perfect for morning smoothies and juices. Provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals, and offers an energy boost unlike anything else to get you through your day.

Orac-Energy Paradise herbs

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Apr 04, 2016

great green drink, more energy, wont be without it

I like it

Posted by 4766167127478169987 on Jan 29, 2016

It's not tasty but it works

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2750542 on Dec 29, 2015

I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and when I don't take this stuff, I'm so tired, I sleep 10+ hours a day. I've been using this for about a year and haven't caught a cold, or flu yet, and it's helped with some of my thyroid problems (constipation, weakness, brain fog...)I mix a large scoop with half orange juice and half pomegranate blueberry (usually v8fusion), to help with the taste, and with the two juices, all I taste is fruit. Buy the smaller container and try for a couple weeks. You'll feel the difference.

Good tasty product

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

Great to mix with morning fruit smoothie with some protein powder, dissolve easily and definitely gives me energy to start my day. I-herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand compare any other supplement site thanks for that.

Perfect product!

Posted by detadiet on Apr 27, 2015

I have a special measuring machine bioresonance and has great effect in the body! I love it!

Awesome greens

Posted by health-enthusiast on Jan 25, 2015

These are my favorite greens. I like both the ingredients and the flavor. These are about the only greens that have palatable flavor for me - the flavor reminds me of basil. I notice the beneficial effect of these greens on my body shortly after I take them, perhaps because they do have alkalinizing effect. They seem to beautifully balance whatever needs to be balanced in my body and I feel renewed when I take them. Sometimes I alternate these greens with Tonic Alchemy - for variety - which has similar ingredients but is more pricey.

TRES TRES BIEN, parfait!

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 09, 2015

Je sens que ce produit me fait beaucoup de bien. Le goût ne me gêne pas, ne m'attendant pas à autre chose que ce qu'il contient en partie, des algues et des champignons, alors oui, ça a le goût d'une marre au fond des bois!

owner

Posted by 5466385644260182111 on Jan 08, 2015

feel much better

Best

Posted by 5161439535222617983 on Jan 03, 2015

This product is one best !