Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

If you had Ten Stars, that's what I would rate ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2177842 on Jul 15, 2009

After many years of feeling tired, listless and not good for anything, this "green mud" has certainly brought me out of the doldrums. I take it first thing in the AM, mixed with a little apple juice and I'd better hold on to my hat, as I'm really getting my chores done in double time. Never seen anything help my "feelings" so much. Can't say enough about this product . . . just don't take ORAC-Energy Greens away from me! It is truly a SUPERFOOD!

Massive ORAC!

Posted by Reviewer1888267 on Nov 02, 2009

Greens drinks are one of the easiest means of getting massive nutrition inside a small scoop. Just mix with your favorite beverage, or better yet, in with your smoothie for a kick of nutrition. When you look for green drinks, though, don't stop at the ingredients list. You should also look for the ORAC value, which is a measure of antioxidant strength. The higher the ORAC, the greater the antioxidant punch. Some say that we should eat in a way so as to get a minimum of 5000 ORAC each day. Here comes Paradise Herbs ORAC-Energy Greens, blowing the door off any green drink on the market. With a whopping 12,000 ORAC per Tablespoon, this is one of the most incredible supplements on the market. In my opinion, the taste is a little strong to mix only with water. I put it in my berry smoothie every day, though, and it's perfect. And knowing that I'm really packing an ORAC punch with every sip, I try never to miss a day.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2494917 on Jan 26, 2010

This is the best green powder I've ever tried. Since I started taking this, I've been feeling much better and do not get tired like used to. I feel calm even when people cut me off while I am driving. What a surprise. I take this delicious powder mixed with a cup of apple juice when I wake up, and I forget that I was sleeping a few minutes back. Not that I lose memory but I don't feel much sleepiness which I used to feel. For the best result take this in the morning and take Cordyceps in the evening (a little bit of Cordyceps is already included in this green powder). Since these formulas are great for our liver, the combination (or even the green alone) will surely benefit our physical and mental health for sure. If you tend to have tiredness, sleepiness, migraine, heaviness of your body (mostly due to your obesity or your liver disfunction) then make sure to get this green/take this everyday.

excellent value, energy boost!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

This product is higher in price than many similar products, but there are definitely more servings per container, and higher-quality ingredients. I take a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach. The results have been great: shinier hair, stronger nails, clearer skin, and an increase in all-around energy. I would definitely recommend this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Joanne May

Posted by Reviewer2882471 on Nov 17, 2008

I use this product every day as recommended by my Chiropractor, for headaches. In the three months I have used these greens I have had a total of two headaches,as apposed to at least two a week. I love it. I have also hooked my husband and neighbors on to it. It's a life saver for me.