Perfect product!

Posted by detadiet on Apr 27, 2015

I have a special measuring machine bioresonance and has great effect in the body! I love it!

Awesome greens

Posted by health-enthusiast on Jan 25, 2015

These are my favorite greens. I like both the ingredients and the flavor. These are about the only greens that have palatable flavor for me - the flavor reminds me of basil. I notice the beneficial effect of these greens on my body shortly after I take them, perhaps because they do have alkalinizing effect. They seem to beautifully balance whatever needs to be balanced in my body and I feel renewed when I take them. Sometimes I alternate these greens with Tonic Alchemy - for variety - which has similar ingredients but is more pricey.

TRES TRES BIEN, parfait!

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 09, 2015

Je sens que ce produit me fait beaucoup de bien. Le goût ne me gêne pas, ne m'attendant pas à autre chose que ce qu'il contient en partie, des algues et des champignons, alors oui, ça a le goût d'une marre au fond des bois!

owner

Posted by 5466385644260182111 on Jan 08, 2015

feel much better

NOT SEALED

Posted by 5108954416367366431 on Jan 03, 2015

I have no idea why. But the product that i received is not sealed properly.

Best

Posted by 5161439535222617983 on Jan 03, 2015

This product is one best !

great

Posted by 5179596736367309354 on Dec 18, 2014

Great taste, my B12 vit level is up

Get goods

Posted by 5736125084684254416 on Dec 08, 2014

Good,Many Thanks

New international shipping rate increase of over 400% makes it impossible to reorder

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been an international customer of iherb for over 10 years, ordering several times per month and being rewarded with an over 400% increase in shipping from one day to the next makes it impossible to keep ordering products of this size even if they are good. As for the product, I have been purchasing it for a while and it is a good product to include in your blender drinks.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a high-quality product. It lasts me for almost 2 months, so is good value.