Great Greens

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Nov 21, 2008

This is a great greens powder. I love it. I used it on a 20 day detox juice fast. It helped keep me going. Thanks again to Iherb for great prices and fast delivery.

Everyone should have this product in their home

Posted by Reviewer3158786 on Mar 10, 2009

By far this is the BEST "greens" product my husband & I have ever used. Our energy has gone through the roof. I've also noticed a difference in my skin. It feels & looks smooth & clear. With ORAC-Energy, we're taking care of the inside of our bodies which shows on the outside! Linda Marshall-Orlando, FL

Magical Greens

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Aug 26, 2009

This product provides such outstanding greens that your body needs. It helps me to keep the "PH" in my body regulated. I, also feel great about how it neutralizes the acid in my stomach. Great stuff. It does not taste bad, but it is oh so good for you.

GREAT DEAL!

Posted by Reviewer2366441 on Mar 01, 2012

I was pretty skeptical about this stuff. Once I started drinking it everyday, I swear my skin, hair and nails have become so healthy! I blend mine with coconut water, cacao powder and a banana. So good! I purchased my second jar from iHerb and it was delievered in no time! I will definitely be buying from them again!

The Ultimate energy nutrition drink

Posted by Reviewer2630489 on Sep 11, 2009

Been using this product for years. It's one of my family's all time favorites for feeling immediate benefits. My children love it in smoothies and it helps them think clearly and be active and energetic through the school day. I can't say enough good stuff about this product. Try it and I'm sure you'll feel the difference!

Total solution of probiotics problem and taste indicates high quality

Posted by Reviewer2684351 on Jul 21, 2009

My purpose was not to test ORAC-Energy Greens individually, so I started taken them at the same time I started Life Extension's Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder (after gym workout)and Jarrow's L-Glutamine before going to bed. The combined result is spectacular. No probiotics problem, and as Dr. David Witte of LEF told me muscles are firmer and stronger. So much so that it is hard to believe.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2797637 on Feb 28, 2010

This product really has every good thing in it. I have half of the daily portion with my protein+ oat powder+ 1 spoon of vinegar shake twice a day. My skin color gets clearer, brighter and skin tone purer. Someone said I looked younger every time she saw me. Mind you, I do exercise every morning and drink freshly made vegetable juice as well. But before going to work and at work, when I can not make fresh vegetable juice myself, This product is a really God sent substitute.That is the reason why I keep buying this product from US(I couldn't find as good a product as this in England) despite of the vat I have to pay to English Customs every time I receive it.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3135761 on Nov 24, 2008

i adore this product! i mix it with my protein shakes and it adds a wonderful flavor. and i've read about antioxidants and this one packs quite a punch. healthy and delicious! that rare, perfect combo. it's not TOO expensive, either

Paradise Herbs, Greens, ORAC-Energy

Posted by Reviewer3326092 on Oct 17, 2008

A great product but some people will have trouble with the taste. I mix it with whey protein and a frozen banana for a healthy morning shake.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2111058 on Jul 22, 2009

The ingredients and ORAC is absolutely amazing. Really de-toxifies your body well. I would give 5 stars but I don't think it tastes very good at all. I put one scoop, stir it with a small amount of water and just slam it.