Great product and great place to order it!

Posted by Reviewer1635945 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm really happy with ORAC-Energy Greens. It's helped my overall resistance to all the cold bugs that bother everyone and I give it credit for increasing my overall energy level. iHerb has it at a great price and fast delivery!

Paradise Herbs are a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1336561 on Feb 14, 2010

I purchased Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens from your website. I am extremely pleased with not only the product but your quick service also. I received my product promptly. As for the product itself, I feel better, have lost some weight, and seem to have more energy! I will be definately submitting a reorder for this product!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Oct 06, 2011

I really like the fact its been lab certified at 12,000 ORAC. Thats great consider most people including myself are lucky to reach 2000 to 4000 ORAC units in a day. ORAC-Energy Greens has the one highest ORAC rating Ive seen in any greens or berry drink. I would not call it great tasting, but it is better tasting than many green drinks Ive tried. It sort of tastes like strong tea with grass in it. I like to add just a touch of stevia to make it more palatable. I drink one full scoop with water in the morning and another 1/2 scoop in the afternoon. I really do notice a difference in my health when I don't take this. It keeps me regular, gives me more energy, and I rarely sick. I also just feel better overall. There are 4 supplements I can't be without, ORAC-Energy Greens, DHA-500, Astaxanthin, and a good mutivitamin.

Great supplement

Posted by YourHealth on May 05, 2010

I love the combination of ingredients. It has all the nutrients I need in one scoop of the powder. I think it's also a good value for the money. I couldn't afford to buy all the ingredients seperately. This one supplement I'll use permanently.

Wonderful!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

You can not beat the price of this stuff here on Iherb. Just go to your local Whole Foods store and you will see what I am talking about! After doing a ton of research, I have found that this stuff is the best! My 2 yr old loves it, too! It is really great for those who don't have time to juice, or just want an added dose of greens for the day.

Perfect product!

Posted by detadiet on Apr 27, 2015

I have a special measuring machine bioresonance and has great effect in the body! I love it!

Start your morning with this stuff!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 18, 2016

An amazing green powder that's perfect for morning smoothies and juices. Provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals, and offers an energy boost unlike anything else to get you through your day.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on May 06, 2013

I have been taking some 60 to 70 different kinds of supplements for over five years and I know how each one effects me. I work out in the gym four days a week and am very in tuned to my body and mind. I drank these greens for five days and the effect is amazing. I immediately ordered two more containers to last me through the summer. I mix mine with a popular, spicy, tomato juice first thing in the morning. If I feel this way already, I can't wait to see how a month of these greens will benefit me.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

love it

Posted by Reviewer3185797 on Nov 14, 2011

absolutely love it. Am only able to take little amounts of it myself because it is quite concentrated so should last me a long time.