Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jun 05, 2013

I take 1 scoop of Paradise greens and Madre-C powder with water and feel great through the afternoon. It gives me energy. I also like the idea that I am getting so many nutrients. Sometimes, I take this at my 3pm witching hour instead of diving for chocolate.

excellent value, energy boost!

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

This product is higher in price than many similar products, but there are definitely more servings per container, and higher-quality ingredients. I take a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach. The results have been great: shinier hair, stronger nails, clearer skin, and an increase in all-around energy. I would definitely recommend this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on May 06, 2013

I have been taking some 60 to 70 different kinds of supplements for over five years and I know how each one effects me. I work out in the gym four days a week and am very in tuned to my body and mind. I drank these greens for five days and the effect is amazing. I immediately ordered two more containers to last me through the summer. I mix mine with a popular, spicy, tomato juice first thing in the morning. If I feel this way already, I can't wait to see how a month of these greens will benefit me.

usefull

Posted by 5074190654351900097 on Apr 21, 2013

It is usefull for me ,I will continue ....

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder again.

Green

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

delicious in cocoa smoothies and I feel great

good effect

Posted by 5173933787465418808 on Oct 25, 2012

good effect

Energy greens

Posted by 4752224082712581166 on Sep 25, 2012

Taste awful. Need to know what to mix it with to hide taste. Other than that I haven't taken it long enough to see the benefits. Still taking it.

Great product.

Posted by 5480771041480382477 on Aug 02, 2012

Makes it easy to get all the nutrients you need. Very easy to mix. I just mix with a little water and down it. It tastes like a shot of wheat grass. What else would you expect of an all natural product. Love it.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste