Paradise ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer1391829 on Aug 22, 2009

I was thought I would give the Green foods a try not anticipating how great I would feel just a few days later after starting. At first I had some minor stomach distress, but after 3 -4 days, I woke every morning feeling great with lots of energy and no gastric problems at all. The Greens are now my morning wake up drink every day! I give it 5 stars.

Great SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer2193132 on Jul 23, 2009

I have enjoyed using this each morning. I admit it is a little pricey, but for what you get it is worth it.

Wonderful!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

You can not beat the price of this stuff here on Iherb. Just go to your local Whole Foods store and you will see what I am talking about! After doing a ton of research, I have found that this stuff is the best! My 2 yr old loves it, too! It is really great for those who don't have time to juice, or just want an added dose of greens for the day.

Great product and great place to order it!

Posted by Reviewer1635945 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm really happy with ORAC-Energy Greens. It's helped my overall resistance to all the cold bugs that bother everyone and I give it credit for increasing my overall energy level. iHerb has it at a great price and fast delivery!

Great supplement

Posted by YourHealth on May 05, 2010

I love the combination of ingredients. It has all the nutrients I need in one scoop of the powder. I think it's also a good value for the money. I couldn't afford to buy all the ingredients seperately. This one supplement I'll use permanently.

Start your morning with this stuff!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 18, 2016

An amazing green powder that's perfect for morning smoothies and juices. Provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals, and offers an energy boost unlike anything else to get you through your day.

Taste is easy to accept! Perfect natural supplement! :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

My first drink every morning. just blend it with a teaspoon of Buckwheat Pure Raw Honey as a delicious & nutritious breakfast. Perfect natural supplement! Thanks iHerb! 優秀的維生素綜合營養粉, 加上一匙 蕎麥花蜜 來做方便有營的早餐, 比起喝咖啡, 為您提供最全面的綠色營養,不但能助您準確調節體內的酸鹼度,更含豐富纖維,有助強化腸道,天天排毒美肌。 實在太優秀了!

Orac-Energy Paradise herbs

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Apr 04, 2016

great green drink, more energy, wont be without it

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on May 06, 2013

I have been taking some 60 to 70 different kinds of supplements for over five years and I know how each one effects me. I work out in the gym four days a week and am very in tuned to my body and mind. I drank these greens for five days and the effect is amazing. I immediately ordered two more containers to last me through the summer. I mix mine with a popular, spicy, tomato juice first thing in the morning. If I feel this way already, I can't wait to see how a month of these greens will benefit me.

Perfect formula, unpleasant test....

Posted by 5189388269021201617 on Jul 31, 2014

I agree with another reviewers, good product but unpleasant test.