awsome!

Posted by Reviewer1268558 on Aug 16, 2009

just great product. :)

Best greens I've found

Posted by Reviewer1169963 on Aug 19, 2009

I've tried a lot of different green foods, but always had some sort of digestive reaction to them. Doesn't happen with these. They will be the ones I use from now on, no need to try others. It's a great formula with many extras. I'm working on my second canister.

Paradise ORAC-Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer1391829 on Aug 22, 2009

I was thought I would give the Green foods a try not anticipating how great I would feel just a few days later after starting. At first I had some minor stomach distress, but after 3 -4 days, I woke every morning feeling great with lots of energy and no gastric problems at all. The Greens are now my morning wake up drink every day! I give it 5 stars.

Orac Energy

Posted by Reviewer1397556 on Dec 25, 2008

I take this product ever morning on an empty stomach, it gives me a boost to start the day. This product also gives me a peace of mind that I am getting my daily intake of fruits and veggies in one small scoop...

Perfect product!

Posted by detadiet on Apr 27, 2015

I have a special measuring machine bioresonance and has great effect in the body! I love it!

Taste is easy to accept! Perfect natural supplement! :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

My first drink every morning. just blend it with a teaspoon of Buckwheat Pure Raw Honey as a delicious & nutritious breakfast. Perfect natural supplement! Thanks iHerb! 優秀的維生素綜合營養粉, 加上一匙 蕎麥花蜜 來做方便有營的早餐, 比起喝咖啡, 為您提供最全面的綠色營養,不但能助您準確調節體內的酸鹼度,更含豐富纖維,有助強化腸道,天天排毒美肌。 實在太優秀了!

Start your morning with this stuff!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 18, 2016

An amazing green powder that's perfect for morning smoothies and juices. Provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals, and offers an energy boost unlike anything else to get you through your day.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on May 06, 2013

I have been taking some 60 to 70 different kinds of supplements for over five years and I know how each one effects me. I work out in the gym four days a week and am very in tuned to my body and mind. I drank these greens for five days and the effect is amazing. I immediately ordered two more containers to last me through the summer. I mix mine with a popular, spicy, tomato juice first thing in the morning. If I feel this way already, I can't wait to see how a month of these greens will benefit me.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1217479 on Jan 20, 2009

I take this in the AM. It's fulfilling and provides some energy in the morning. Great to take in the AM prior to any exercise. The ingredients are definitely impressive. Taste is average for similar green healthy drinks without added sweetners.

Orac energy greens

Posted by Reviewer2703207 on Oct 07, 2009

I find the product very good.