Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 120 Veggie Caps

Great Product

Posted by 5228678023536576317 on Oct 10, 2012

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

Fantastic for those who will not take powder

Posted by Reviewer2899934 From Hong Kong on Nov 14, 2010

My boyfriend refused to take greens powder (in shakes) and this producthas been a great alternative. He's consuming goodness without complaining.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2888419 From California on Jul 14, 2011

Great product and reasonable price. While I like the taste of the powder, these capsules are way more convenient.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1366212 From Hong Kong on Feb 18, 2012

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

We need the greens!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 From Malaysia on Feb 04, 2011

I love this Greens as I am not into eating raw vegetables. A bit pricy compared to other greens but I really don't mind at all as it can help me.