Very satisfied.

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Feb 05, 2014

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

is a particularly good brand with enough active material but I can bear because of nervousness adaptogens herbs

Energy Greens

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

So far so good. It's easy to take and supplements the days when you don't eat as healthy.

Good product

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

I bought both pills and powder form. I prefer the former as it is easier and user-friendly. The powder form, especially in packet size, is a bit messy when torn out.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.

Great Product

Posted by 5228678023536576317 on Oct 10, 2012

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

Not great

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I took in the past the powdered version. I prefer that one, much more efficient and cheaper.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1366212 on Feb 18, 2012

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

I would suggest these to my friends

Posted by Reviewer2796671 on Jan 29, 2012

I started using these about 2-3 weeks ago and I have noticed my energy level has increased. I started with the powder which tasted okay with juice, but in the morning I'm rushed and don't always have the time to make a drink. My iron level was low, but now it is fine. I just got my husband started on them..

Womens Greens

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 12, 2012

Wonderful combination and a great price

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »