great

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Speedy delivery! Glad that i found iHerbs! I am taking this for 2 weeks now, digestive system seems better than without!

Good product

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

I bought both pills and powder form. I prefer the former as it is easier and user-friendly. The powder form, especially in packet size, is a bit messy when torn out.

All-purpose supplement

Posted by Reviewer2892023 on Sep 22, 2011

I usually use powdered greens, but these are good for traveling. The fact that it contain antioxidants, adaptogens, mushrooms for immune support, etc. is also nice for travel, and is good for my boyfriend who won't use as many different products as me.

Not great

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I took in the past the powdered version. I prefer that one, much more efficient and cheaper.

We need the greens!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Feb 04, 2011

I love this Greens as I am not into eating raw vegetables. A bit pricy compared to other greens but I really don't mind at all as it can help me.

Must Have...

Posted by Reviewer3054208 on Sep 30, 2011

High ORAC and organic! This is a must have to ight that mid-afternoon fatigue.

Din't last me long.

Posted by Reviewer3145586 on Dec 03, 2010

Bought the pills as an option to the powder. Din't last me long since my whole family takes them. Will be getting the powder next time.

satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer1934358 on Sep 27, 2011

excellent product as are all commercial products chosen by a competent and serious i Herb cordially

I would suggest these to my friends

Posted by Reviewer2796671 on Jan 29, 2012

I started using these about 2-3 weeks ago and I have noticed my energy level has increased. I started with the powder which tasted okay with juice, but in the morning I'm rushed and don't always have the time to make a drink. My iron level was low, but now it is fine. I just got my husband started on them..

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

is a particularly good brand with enough active material but I can bear because of nervousness adaptogens herbs

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »