Very satisfied.

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Feb 05, 2014

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

Good product

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

I bought both pills and powder form. I prefer the former as it is easier and user-friendly. The powder form, especially in packet size, is a bit messy when torn out.

Not great

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I took in the past the powdered version. I prefer that one, much more efficient and cheaper.

We need the greens!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Feb 04, 2011

I love this Greens as I am not into eating raw vegetables. A bit pricy compared to other greens but I really don't mind at all as it can help me.

Must Have...

Posted by Reviewer3054208 on Sep 30, 2011

High ORAC and organic! This is a must have to ight that mid-afternoon fatigue.

Din't last me long.

Posted by Reviewer3145586 on Dec 03, 2010

Bought the pills as an option to the powder. Din't last me long since my whole family takes them. Will be getting the powder next time.

great

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Speedy delivery! Glad that i found iHerbs! I am taking this for 2 weeks now, digestive system seems better than without!

it works

Posted by 4790667435936908898 on Jan 23, 2015

i've sent this for bio feedback and it does the body good. however 8 capsules a day are a tad too much.

very good but

Posted by khalid on Jan 26, 2015

very good components but not suitable for my irritable colon

I would suggest these to my friends

Posted by Reviewer2796671 on Jan 29, 2012

I started using these about 2-3 weeks ago and I have noticed my energy level has increased. I started with the powder which tasted okay with juice, but in the morning I'm rushed and don't always have the time to make a drink. My iron level was low, but now it is fine. I just got my husband started on them..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »