Can't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer2439145 on Mar 05, 2012

Easy to take places when you travel. Everyone needs lots* of energy when they travel.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3299247 on Nov 12, 2008

I was buying the large container, but find the packets are way more convenient for travel, and are pre-measured, which make it faster. I also think it is more sanitary so my hand doesn't have to grab the scooper and scoop out the stuff each day. I love them!

all natural

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Mar 30, 2009

like this all natural and organic greens very much, also good taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

GIVES ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Mar 27, 2010

great product

Great Find!

Posted by Reviewer2284365 on Jul 30, 2008

I mix this in my morning protein smoothie and it gives me the energy I need to get through the entire day. I've never had a negative experience with any iherb.com products, so I'm not surprised!

Works great for travel

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Nov 18, 2009

I've used this product (in the 60-serving size container) for several months, now, and have always enjoyed the taste and health benefits. Was quite pleased to have the option of an easy-to-pack alternative. Got all those anti-oxidants while away from home.

great for business trip

Posted by Synergy on Dec 31, 2009

I love it! great for trips, when you eat hotel-breakfast. with any juice

enjoyable

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

I really like this product. It tastes great and I feel wonderful drinking it. No unpleasant aftertaste. Packets are really practical when you travel.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 02, 2010

I wish I could buy the bigger pack but Customs will not be too kind with me as I live in the UK so I have no choice but to buy the packets. This has an amazing amount of ingredients, just wish it was more potent, I might buy the Imperial Adaptogen to boost it up. I would buy this again. Most vegetarian superfoods have dairy probotics in them (can't get my head around that one) but this one is non-dairy, I am dairy intolerant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »