Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 15 Packets, 6 g Each

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3299247 on Nov 12, 2008

I was buying the large container, but find the packets are way more convenient for travel, and are pre-measured, which make it faster. I also think it is more sanitary so my hand doesn't have to grab the scooper and scoop out the stuff each day. I love them!

Can't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

brocoli in powder form

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Oct 28, 2008

I like this product. It has great ingredients and the taste is not bad at all. I will continue to use this product for the time being.

The best Green's on the market

Posted by Reviewer1928247 on Apr 19, 2011

Orac energy greens are the best all in one greens supplement you can find, i looked at 20 plus different products , and orac energy greens takes the cake. I am energized all day long and feel great. plus its mostly organic ingredients, which have 10 - 20 times more nutritional value than conventional.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Apr 27, 2011

Healthy ingredients, high orac value, great tasting, mixes well in liquid, convenient packet, and great price at iherb!