Paradise Herbs 15 packets

Posted by 5619615989653785579 on Feb 10, 2016

Mixed it with milk and taste was not so pleasant, then added banana and now it´s my favourite smoothie! Banana adds sweet taste and it´s perfect! Love it and will order more!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2750542 on Mar 17, 2015

I mix this into my morning health shake and it seems to help

Great Alkaniser

Posted by 5002823475873341331 on Sep 15, 2014

Being in sachet a little inconvenient but very strong working product, took one each day for firat 7 days & found a detox. I prefer greens in pills but this is def good quality. Thank you

horrible

Posted by 5239592649912908252 on Aug 28, 2014

the taste is awful

Can't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer2439145 on Mar 05, 2012

Easy to take places when you travel. Everyone needs lots* of energy when they travel.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1879700 on Jun 03, 2011

I think buying this product with the individual packets is a good way to try the product before buying a large canister of it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to drink it. But I am down to my last 3-4 packets and I just ordered one of the bigger ones. I won't say the taste is great but it is tolerable. I put it in about 8 oz of apple juice (the best) or orange juice and I drink it within a few swallows. I put it in a smoothy once but it overpowered the taste of it. I don't always eat enough veggies so I am glad to be able to get some of their nutrients through this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Apr 27, 2011

Healthy ingredients, high orac value, great tasting, mixes well in liquid, convenient packet, and great price at iherb!

The best Green's on the market

Posted by Reviewer1928247 on Apr 19, 2011

Orac energy greens are the best all in one greens supplement you can find, i looked at 20 plus different products , and orac energy greens takes the cake. I am energized all day long and feel great. plus its mostly organic ingredients, which have 10 - 20 times more nutritional value than conventional.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Mar 22, 2011

Although most of the herbs I buy are by Paradise Herbs this was my first time trying ORAC Energy and I must say that I am very pleased with the results and will reorder twice the amount next time. I use as is and also add it to my protein drink to give my body that extra umph it needs on daily basis.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »