• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

almost a miracle...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I have been using this daily for several years and have nothing but great things to say about it. It is chock-full of amazing, pricey ingrediants such as wheat grass, goji berry, maitake mushroom yet the price is very affordable. At the time I started using this product I had a cold and bronchitis that had been lingering for a month; within days of using the cold was gone and I was feeling 100%. It has a rich, green taste which will not be everybody's cup of tea (although I like it).For cleansing, for fighting inflammation, for alkalizing the blood, for improving immunity this is the very best thing out there. A truly remarkable product, easily worth twice what I herb is charging for it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1643188 on Jan 02, 2008

I first bought this at a health food store, however, it is farther away and we were running out of the product, so I went on line and ordered and received right away. This is a great product and has everything in it to alkalize and improve the body immune system. My daughter has stage 4 cancer and I give this to her as often as possible, it has helped bring her white blood cell count up after chemo. I am very happy with this product and will continue to use it. Thank you for your prompt delivery. Shirley of San Diego

GREAT TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008

i HAVE USED MANY GREEN POWDERS AND THIS ONE TASTE GREAT. I MIX A SCOOP WITH ABOUT 3 CUPS OF WATER AND ADD FRESH FRUIT (APPLE OR PEAR AND FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND STRAWBERIES) I ALSO ADD FRESH SPINACH, KALE, PARSLEY AND ROMAINE LETTUCE. I DRINK THIS GREEN SMOOTHY ALL MORNING LONG. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS ASKING ME WHAT I'M DRINKG AND ARE SURPRISED AT HOW GOOD IT TASTE. THIS HAS KEPT ME HEALTHY AND FULL OF ENERGY. IT ALSO KEEPS ME VERY REGULAR AND ALKALINE. I NEVER GO A DAY WITH OUT MY GREEN SMOOTHY.

Full of health benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2690866 on Nov 06, 2009

This is truly a amazing product. After using it, my energy level has increase. It is packed with powerful nutrients. However, please be advice that this product is heavy grass (barley grass, wheat grass, etc), and very little of everything else (fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc) (This is comparing to other Green Drinks). Nonetheless, it does offer a wide rage of ingredients for a very good price.

Good company, good product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

nice balance / good taste / nice energy big up paradise herbs!!! I have tried other orac greens products - this one is the best by far. Others have a sweet taste trying to cover up the taste of the greens - I would rather not have a cover up flavor. Paradise Herbs Greens have a mild taste and I love to mix it with an all natural tomato/vegetable beverage.

Paradise Herbs are Great!

Posted by Reviewer1974881 on Jul 01, 2009

We drink this in the morning after a cup of green tea. Started a month ago by mixing it in all natural apple juice and tastes surprisingly good (not so hot in water, but OK in a pinch). Energy levels have improved and we've lost some weight. I highly recommend this product!

Boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Mar 30, 2010

This is the first time that I have used any green powder and I am very impressed with the results. Within a few times of having it with my smoothy I noticed I had more energy while also feeling better overall. I like the taste, too. I will definitely purchase this product again.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Aug 21, 2010

I really love this dare I even say better than vitamineral green. great with rice or almond milk like chocolate milk.

Worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1273301 on Aug 25, 2010

Not sweet, what I like. Great ingredients. I wish it was cheaper.

High ORAC, best price!

Posted by Reviewer1118058 on Jul 25, 2008

Since I live in Australia I can get most of the supplements cheaper here even with shipping but I take a lot of supplements and have to watch finances so like that I can split the dose and make this last longer and still get 4000 ORAC a day. Great for the price.