10% Off Orders Over $40!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Protein & Greens, 16 oz (454 g)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2841622 on Jan 17, 2012

I've been taking this product for several years now and love it because it has so many healthy ingredients and it's organic/non-GMO. Other people have written about the taste - what do they expect - it's a real green powder which is what I want - I find the taste to be better than other green drinks I have tried. I don't buy this product because I want something that tastes great, I buy it because it's great for my body and gives me energy and it's vegetarian. Sure you can buy good tasting protein powder but the health benefits are minimal. Also, it mixes fine if you jar put it in a jar and shake it up. The key is to add water or juice first, then add the powder. Thank you Paradise Herbs for the best product on the market that I've found and I've done quite a lot of research.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1230774 on Jan 07, 2012

I have tried several different supplements like this and none have compared. I love how it incorporates protein along with the greens. My energy levels are amazing and I havent gotten sick since I've been taking it. It mixes really easily into some juice and it really doesnt have much of a taste to is although it can be a little gritty but nothing terrible. It's a great product and personally I hardly ever review products that I buy but this product has proven to be amazing.

I'm a nutritionist who's worked in the dietary supplement industry for a decade

Posted by Reviewer3193256 on May 04, 2012

I'm an expert on dietary supplements and, unfortunately, I have a bladder that's a cancer factory. I choose my supplements very carefully & use the appropriate ones to greatly extend the time between cancer re-growths, and keep the tumors low-grade/non-invasive. This is one of the many supplements I've carefully chosen & I think it's wonderful.

Results!

Posted by Reviewer2286487 on Dec 15, 2009

I recently added this product to my nutritional support regimen. I noticed immediate improvement in energy and reduced appetite. I LOVE the ingredients -- expecially because as a vegetarian I don't always get enough protein. I sweeten it with NOW effer-C and it's more than palatable. Thanks iherb and Paradise Greens!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Apr 26, 2010

My husband is a Mail Carrier and he love this product. He has says it has increase his energy.