Great

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Sep 21, 2011

Great product with great ingredients for health, energy, immunity, inflammation... and tastes good too. highly recommend.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1534739 on Aug 19, 2011

Im very happy with the product, every time I feel like i'm coming down with something, I would take an extra scoop (on top of the daily scoop) and I would feel much better.I dont know about the "more energy" that everyone talks about...Iherb shipping is overnight!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

Tastes great if you mix it with juice BUT NEVER MIX IT WITH MILK!! It goes all lumpy urgh

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3243810 on Jan 10, 2012

Love this....so great to use if you are Vegan!!!!!

great product

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

Respectable amount of plant-based protein. I like that it is mildly sweetened with Lo Han Guo, so you can add additional sweetener if desired. Good flavor; makes great smoothies, or just mixed with non-dairy milk of choice.

Lots of good stuff in it

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Better tasting than most mixed with tomato juice

One of best tasting greens products!

Posted by Reviewer2111284 on Oct 09, 2011

I was introduced to this product by a clerk in a well known supplement store. I loved it but did not love the retail price! So I researched online and VIOLA! IHerb had it priced very resonably.The directions suggest mixing with apple juice, very good this way. Coconut juice not so much. It has pretty much everything you need. Highly recommend! PS I also add some flax and chia seeds. So good! Shipping quick and easy! Will be coming back for more as long as the price is right!

Perfect Protein Powder...

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Oct 16, 2011

I need to take such product in the morning. This is my favorite as the flavor is great and I take my veges...

The best combo I have found yet

Posted by Reviewer1266066 on Nov 02, 2011

The best it has everything a person could want in the way of nutraceutical supplementation.

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Nov 02, 2011

tastes as good as a greens mix can taste, i would say. that is, when stevia is added. i can't take it without adding something. stevia makes all the difference. i haven't felt any surge of energy or health, so i can't comment on the "benefits".