ORAC Protein and Greens

Posted by Reviewer3034015 on Mar 20, 2012

Great Stuff. Use it between morning and afternoon meals or when needed, especially on exercise days.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2064160 on Mar 06, 2012

great and healthy source of protein! Mixes well with with fluids!

Tastes Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 02, 2012

And it has a lot of protein with Aminogen to help you digest it. I use a little stevia, and shake it up in an old honey jar, and voila.. has sort of a grassy, herbal, but really soothing, good taste. This is an all around good product.

Wellness

Posted by Reviewer1564059 on Feb 27, 2012

This delicious powder, blended with fresh orange juice am a banana, makes the perfect breakfast. Highly recomend it.

good for this price

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Feb 26, 2012

reason price for the green formula

Energy-boosting, immunity-strengthening, detoxifying, nutritional powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer1852382 on Feb 20, 2012

I am in LOVE with this product. When I started using ORAC-EP&G I was sick with a cold again, and I was getting sick repeatedly before I started using it. My immune system was weaker than normal. That same day I took it, my cold improved and by the next day the symptoms were gone. ORAC-EP&G is loaded with so many great things for the body including protein, adaptogens, enzymes, superfoods, green veggies and grasses, just to name a few. It gives the body what it needs, it strengthens the body, and it tastes great, especially mixed with juice and water.

Like the greens and protein

Posted by Reviewer1509442 on Feb 02, 2012

Like that combination to supplement my daily diet. The container was 1/2 full when received it...hmmm.. that must be how they do it.

Paradise Herbs- ORAC - Energy, Protein and Greens

Posted by Reviewer2355393 on Jan 27, 2012

An excellent product - we loved it.

Great Price, Great Item!!!

Posted by Reviewer2071135 on Jan 20, 2012

Ordered 2 containers. Feel better knowing that I am receiving all those fruits and veggies each and every day. Shipped promptly. Highly recommend iHerb....

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2841622 on Jan 17, 2012

I've been taking this product for several years now and love it because it has so many healthy ingredients and it's organic/non-GMO. Other people have written about the taste - what do they expect - it's a real green powder which is what I want - I find the taste to be better than other green drinks I have tried. I don't buy this product because I want something that tastes great, I buy it because it's great for my body and gives me energy and it's vegetarian. Sure you can buy good tasting protein powder but the health benefits are minimal. Also, it mixes fine if you jar put it in a jar and shake it up. The key is to add water or juice first, then add the powder. Thank you Paradise Herbs for the best product on the market that I've found and I've done quite a lot of research.