Indian Goosberry

Posted by Reviewer1007514 on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product called Amla (vit C) with Hyaluronic Acid, Bromelain and Andrographis. My knee pains do not exist as long as I stick to this remedy. 1200 mg. Andrographis, 1000mg Bromelain, 1 Amla, 2 caps Hyaluronic Acid. per day in the morning. Good bye Knee replacement...not needed now.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

Amla is my new favorite supplement! I am surprised it's not more popular. There's not a lot of information about it. I am on my second bottle now and I can say that it has improved my energy and although others around me are getting sick, I have stayed healthy. I live in a town with 4 health food stores and even an ayurvedic school and could not find this product at any of these places, and if I had, it would have cost more. iherb is wonderful!

Amazing Amla

Posted by Reviewer1671087 on Feb 12, 2007

I have been using this product for past 9 months and it has really helped throughout the year; especially the winter season. I don't tend to get sick as much as I use to. I won't go another day without AMLA.

this is one special product ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Emblica officinalis aka Amalaki or Amla is one of the basic plants of Indias ayurvedic medicine and there's a good reason for it.i think this is the most concentrated product on the market today,i take 3 caps a day and it gives me much more energy than the usual adaptogens do although it doesn't really considered as one.i feel a gentle soothing warmth in my back of my head and it lasts for a few hours without any "hangovers".it also has benefits for diabetes,weight loss and also for the digestion sysstem when combined in Triphala formula,has above 3% natural vitamin C and also S.O.D inside....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Ayurvedic antioxidant

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 13, 2012

I was interested in a good food sourced low acid Vitamin C, which is how I found Amla on iHerb. I appreciate the small and easily swallowed capsules. I like this brand and have been a repeat customer of Paradise Herbs when ordering from iHerb. For some it may help with mood when used regularly, but check with your doctor if you are currently on antidepressants or other medications. I believe it may also be used for blood sugar issues, but if you are diabetic please check with your own doctor before trying. Here's to your good health! :)

great company

Posted by Reviewer1734375 on Jan 29, 2009

Amla is better than Vitamin C in it's synthetic form. Great quality from this company.

amla marries nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1839804 on Mar 12, 2009

this is an excellent quality of AMLA and when added to Nattokinase 2000uqd say... lower cholestrol, triglycerides and inflammation.... love it

Excellent antioxidant; no fillers, tiny capsules

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Recommend this for any kind of inflammation; also very good for gut healing. Wish they'd make it with more capsules per bottle. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow. Great that it doesn't contain fillers.

alma for life

Posted by Reviewer1172190 on Sep 13, 2009

i will forever be a fan of this product... it makes a super feeling of well being.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on May 17, 2008

I Like it because the capsules are small and easy to sawollow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »