Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 5-star

Great product, great price

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

Amla is my new favorite supplement! I am surprised it's not more popular. There's not a lot of information about it. I am on my second bottle now and I can say that it has improved my energy and although others around me are getting sick, I have stayed healthy. I live in a town with 4 health food stores and even an ayurvedic school and could not find this product at any of these places, and if I had, it would have cost more. iherb is wonderful!

amla marries nattokinase

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1839804 on Mar 12, 2009

this is an excellent quality of AMLA and when added to Nattokinase 2000uqd say... lower cholestrol, triglycerides and inflammation.... love it

Amazing Amla

Posted by Reviewer1671087 on Feb 12, 2007

I have been using this product for past 9 months and it has really helped throughout the year; especially the winter season. I don't tend to get sick as much as I use to. I won't go another day without AMLA.

Ayurvedic antioxidant

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 13, 2012

I was interested in a good food sourced low acid Vitamin C, which is how I found Amla on iHerb. I appreciate the small and easily swallowed capsules. I like this brand and have been a repeat customer of Paradise Herbs when ordering from iHerb. For some it may help with mood when used regularly, but check with your doctor if you are currently on antidepressants or other medications. I believe it may also be used for blood sugar issues, but if you are diabetic please check with your own doctor before trying. Here's to your good health! :)

great company

Posted by Reviewer1734375 on Jan 29, 2009

Amla is better than Vitamin C in it's synthetic form. Great quality from this company.