Amla - Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2486986 on Oct 13, 2013

I have been taking Amla for about 2 years now and have not had a cold or upper respiratory infection since. In a few days after taking Amla I found I could breath easier and my lung capacity was improved, so much so that I have started running with no issues. I have started my husband on the product about 6 months ago and he notices a difference. I only wish this would also handle the seasonal allergies that we both seem to get in Sept/Oct. Would recommend this to any one wishing to avoid all the colds that seem to go around. We take 1 pill a day and if we have been around people that are sick, we increase to 2 pills a day for a few days. Love this Vitamin C!!

small , easy to swallow effecitve

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

Have managed to avoid any serious cold or flus all winter and have been in an office environment where most people had time of this winter from colds and flu. I do lot of sport and I research suggests your immune system can be a bit down for about an hour after exercise.So far I have been fine. Think this vit c helps with a fe other herbal remedies

very good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Chose this because I learned that some Vitamin C supplements come from corn. This is very easy to take (small capsule), no gastro upsets as I've had with other Vit C products, and no mag stearate or preservatives.

Good

Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Jul 08, 2013

Seems to be be a great product. It helps me a lot with digestion.

good vit c

Posted by wendybrown on Apr 22, 2013

This seems to work well and I like knowing that there are no other ingredients except the amla and the capsule like magnesium stearate and what have you.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Dec 22, 2012

properly manufactured

Amla

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

A great vitamin C source. Would buy again.

Ayurvedic antioxidant

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 13, 2012

I was interested in a good food sourced low acid Vitamin C, which is how I found Amla on iHerb. I appreciate the small and easily swallowed capsules. I like this brand and have been a repeat customer of Paradise Herbs when ordering from iHerb. For some it may help with mood when used regularly, but check with your doctor if you are currently on antidepressants or other medications. I believe it may also be used for blood sugar issues, but if you are diabetic please check with your own doctor before trying. Here's to your good health! :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2052701 on Sep 27, 2011

Alway looking for natural source of vit C fits the bill

take your vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3058839 on Sep 16, 2011

Well, it's vitamin C - pretty easy to take. Not sure if I really noticed a difference in how I felt while taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »