Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1211875 on Jun 11, 2010

Seem to work well

great discovery for me

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Jul 29, 2010

Natural C, naturals always better choice for my system, this is very tolerable. Taking it w Nattokinase w/o vitamin k, works for controlling cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on May 17, 2008

I Like it because the capsules are small and easy to sawollow.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Chose this because I learned that some Vitamin C supplements come from corn. This is very easy to take (small capsule), no gastro upsets as I've had with other Vit C products, and no mag stearate or preservatives.

alma

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jun 13, 2009

too early to tell. I like the idea that it's a more effective and more absorbing and easier on the stomach than vitamin c tablets. Easy small tablets to swallow.

Paradise Amla

Posted by Reviewer3010883 on Aug 08, 2008

This is complete Vitamin C - not a fractionated ascorbate and I believe it delivers what is promised. This is a standard and good product.

Broad Metabolic

Posted by 5676968004958006745 on Jan 16, 2014

Sugar, Cholesterols and Endothelium plaque reductions. Not as gimicky as some supplemnts.

Amla - Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2486986 on Oct 13, 2013

I have been taking Amla for about 2 years now and have not had a cold or upper respiratory infection since. In a few days after taking Amla I found I could breath easier and my lung capacity was improved, so much so that I have started running with no issues. I have started my husband on the product about 6 months ago and he notices a difference. I only wish this would also handle the seasonal allergies that we both seem to get in Sept/Oct. Would recommend this to any one wishing to avoid all the colds that seem to go around. We take 1 pill a day and if we have been around people that are sick, we increase to 2 pills a day for a few days. Love this Vitamin C!!

Feedback