really helped

Posted by Reviewer1445376 on Jan 21, 2012

I´ve been using this toherther with Maqui Superberry Concentrate amd it really helped my skin a lot. I´m not sure what was more powerfull - in order to find out, this time I´ll try only concentrate and add acai berry powder. Overall, if you need maqui in caps, because you don´t like the liquid forms, this would be the good choice.

Pure Amazing Organic Product !

Posted by Reviewer1509859 on Feb 13, 2012

The Quality of this Product is Amazing, I highly recommend if you are interest in trying the REAL Organic Maqui Berry, here is the way to go. Again Thank you Paradise Herbs for the amazing product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1888674 on Sep 06, 2011

I like th maqui berry for health benifits. The pills are the real thing. I would have liked a bigger bottle. I am happy with the product and service of I-herb. Thank you.

Maqui Berry Caps

Posted by Giordie on Nov 27, 2011

I like to buy this in caps so I can use open them and use on ice cream that way the remainder stays fresh

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1423734 on Jan 06, 2012

great product - good value

Felt like can't go wrong on this one

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 12, 2012

Berry power! No adverse effects to report about, so I am glad my body is tolerating this. Not a magic bullet,but certainly a good thing to have in one's health arsenal.

very disappointed!!!

Posted by 5415485734490404992 on Jun 06, 2016

I have purchased this product for a while. It's really disappointed to see the seller and manufacturer scam customers by putting less and less maqui berry powder in the capsules. I squeeze every time I delivered the product. First time I bought 2 bottles. . I was very impressed with it. Now I feel I take vegie capsules with little trace of maqui berry. If you're frequent buyer, please squeeze the product