Alternative to clomid!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This herb can be used as an alternative to clomid for women with PCOS, along with tribulus, vitex and maca. It supports mucous membrane production, which are crucial for fertility. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

HOT FLUSHES GONE!

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Mar 05, 2014

Love Shatavari & love this product. I've taken Shatavari before with very good results, usually in a formula. Hot flashes have come & gone over a period & I usually manage them with a Shatavari formula & a variety of supplements I take. This time they weren't doing the trick. When I started on this the flushes were gone within a week & haven't returned since, it's been a couple of months now. I won't ever be without this, it's a great quality product & affordable.

Great supplement

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012

Great supplement for all women to balance your mood and hormonal disorders. And it really works.

Savesta brand is better for shatavari

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Paradise are normally great but I found the Savesta standardise extract more effective in this instance. Great for women at all stages.

mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer3143739 on Apr 04, 2012

I got this to treat plaque on my cats' teeth -- I am very disappointed with the results on that front , however I did apply it to a cut and the result was excellent - quick healing , no mark

good

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

i have not notice any difference nor good or bad

very good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 23, 2016

it does what it say and paradise herbs is my favorite brand